28

Felix was currently studying in his room for an exam he had for two of his classes, his son put to sleep, leaving the room quiet.

The studying blonde was having a hard time understanding something he was studying. He kept trying to understand it but it just caused him a headache. He then remembered the class he has after taking the exam, had a project that needed to be done by the next day.

Felix's eyes went wide before scrambling to search his bag for the papers and his computer. Felix opened the computer and saw the job applications he was filling out, remembering he was looking for a job to pay Changbin back.

The blonde took in a deep breath as he started feeling stressed due to the amount of time he had to do anything as the time read '10:56' PM. As if things couldn't get worse with stress, the little human on the bed was now crying.

Felix looked behind him to look at the child before feeling his chest tightened and his breathing start to come out uneven. "Why right now, come on Felix, help freckles first"

Felix ignored the pain he felt in his chest and the uneven breathing as he picked up his baby that made his breathing become more unstable than before.

"Fr-freck...les, a-are you h-hungry?" The parent managed to softly stutter as he grabbed the baby bottle and give it to the crying bean. The little human rejected the bottle and pushed it away making the bottle land on the ground as he cried more.

Shit. Felix felt terrible, he felt like passing out at any moment so he put the baby down on the bed before he went to open his bedroom door to call his roommate, hoping he would help.

"Changbin, please come here it's-it's urgent" the young parent called for the older, receiving a groan in return. "What do you need" "help me" the freckled blond pleaded making Changbin get up from the couch to go to where he was.

The older saw his roommate's eyes filled with tears, uneven breathing and uncontrollable shaking. He then heard the gasps in attempts to make his breathing even and a crying baby in the room.

The black haired male in front of Felix knew what was going on and tried helping him "hey hey hey, try taking a breath in."

"Freckles needs s-something, take care of h-him first" "shh calm down, take care of yourself first right now, you cant take care of the baby."

Changbin soon managed to calm the freckled blonde down who immediately went to his son's aid afterwards. "Freckles, I'm sorry for being such a bad parent and leaving you to cry. I'm so irresponsible. I should be able to control how I act, I'm sorry."

Felix apologized to the crying freckled baby in his arms  as Changbin watched "no 'thank you' or anything to me?" The younger looked at his roommate before bowing "thank you for helping me and I'm sorry for wasting your time" the blonde freckled boy bowed again.