30

Changbin had been listening to his younger roommate sob and throw things to the ground as he sat in his room. The black haired male decided to leave his room to check what was going on with his roommate.

Felix was currently holding a picture frame that had a picture of him and his mom as he sobbed, sitting down in a corner with his knees up to his chest and his head down, looking at his lap, arms wrapped around his legs.

"What happened" Changbin sighed making Felix look up at him and while his tears kept falling from his brown eyes. Changbin crouched down to the same level Felix was at to talk to him.

"Ummm, nothing, nothing happened" "your crying tells me something happened, tell me what happened" Changbin softly spoke making the taller hesitate before responding. "My mom.... she.... she passed away just now" the older looked at the younger with wide eyes.

"Just now?" The younger nodded "hey, you'll be alright, she's living a better life there with no worries." Felix looked at his roommate, he was right but since when was Changbin so gentle?

"But I lied to her before it happened" "it's okay, I'm sure she knows the truth now. Dont worry, she was going to figure out one way or another" the black haired male comforted having an idea of what his roommate was talking about.

Felix was about to reach out for Changbin to hug him but stopped himself from doing so "can I get a hug please" "mhm."

The two hugged for a little bit before pulling away "are you okay?" "No but I'll try my best for her, I'm sorry for bothering, I'll start cleaning again, after all, I did make another mess"

Felix said as he got up but was stopped by the shorter. "I'm sorry" "for what" "for being such a bitch to you for the past weeks. Something happened at my work and it stressed me out way too much. I know that's not an excuse and you can hate me all you want, I deserve it."

"You also don't have to pay me back, you dont have to get your baby a cot and you're not irresponsible. You're already trying your best, you're not irresponsible."

"I'm sorry for telling you all those things. I should've seen how much work was put into doing all of those three things at once" "no, I'll pay you back, it wasnt right for me to steal from you, I'll be better, I'm sorry"

"You are the best, you're nothing like my stepfather" Changbin wanted to say but instead said "you're better than what I am. I wish I was as good as you are. I love y- I uh, look up to be like you"

"Like me?" Felix asked confused "I'm a terrible person, you shouldn't want to be like me. I'm irresponsible, a thief, a slut, so just why-" "Lix, you're not any of that, I never meant for any of the words I've said to stick with you"

"You- you called me... you called me Lix" the now calm blonde spoke as he smiled looking at the picture frame in his arms. "I did" "my mom preferred when people called me Lix instead of Felix because she said it was- nevermind"

Changbin tilted his head "it was what" "it was my grandparents' nickname for me. I also used to love being called Lix when I was little, it felt comforting in some way"

It was the first time the two had actually had a conversation that didnt involve yelling or hitting and Felix loved it. He loved the way the older payed attention to him when he spoke and when his roommate was gently speaking.

The two had a very long conversation that made Felix forget what had happened not too long ago but were soon interrupted by the crying of a small human coming from the blonde's room.

"I'm sorry, I should probably take care of him" "you still havent came up with a name?" Felix shook his head "why dont you name him Pecas or Shuyang. Pecas means freckles in Spanish and Shuyang is a Chinese name"

The taller smiled "I'll name him Shuyang and his nickname will be Pecas, so his full name will be Hwang Shuyang or Lee Shuyang" "Hwang?" "Yeji's last name..."

"Hes going to be Lee Shuyang, forget about Yeji, shes not in the picture" "right" "now go before he cries more" Felix did as he was told and took care of the baby. No, took care of his son named Shuyang. Lee Shuyang. (Ik Shuyang irl is a Ren not a Lee)

Roommates | Changlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें