11

A month has passed by and the blonde freckled boy started to finally recover from what his girlfriend did to him. On the other hand, his roommate still treated the poor boy the same.

Sure Felix didn't like what his roommate was doing to him but thought it was something that had happened to the older male in the past that made him act that way.

Even though Felix didnt have much money, he was currently getting some snacks for him and his roommate, with the thought of them having a movie night planned for the two of them. Felix was excited, constantly smiling and fiddling with his fingers.

Felix had been planning to surprise Changbin with a movie night since their last incident as a thank you, but couldn't do it before because the two were busy.

The freckled boy had a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious mind which remembered Changbin's favorite snack. Well, he didn't know if it was his favorite but he'd seen Changbin have at least one bag of these crisps at least once every week, so Felix assumed they were his favorite.

Just then, the boy made it to his shared apartment where his roommate was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Changbin, let's watch a movie, I bought snack for us!" Felix smiled getting in front of the TV, blocking the view for the older as he held up the snacks.

"I'm already watching something" "let's finish watching it together then! Here, I bought this for you! I don't know if they're your favorite, but I always see you have a bag of these" the younger quickly took out a bag of crisps and handed it to Changbin with a bright smile.

Changbin accepted the bag, as the crisps where actually his favorite, making him hold back a smile of the though of the younger remembering such little thing.

"Get out of my way, I cant see" "does that mean I can watch this with you" Changbin ignored his roommate and continued watching TV as the blonde freckled boy moved out the way.

Felix sat next to the shorter with a huge smile, he was happy he was spending time with his roommate "thank you Bin- Changbin" Felix quickly changed the nickname.

Changbin would've been lying if he said he didn't like the mix up but he glared at the younger boy instead. "I'm sorry, I'm used to calling people nicknames. I'm sorry, I wont call you that again" the freckled boy apologized with a bow.

"Just shut up and watch the damn movie or I'll leave" the older threatened making the younger's eyes widen "no, no, no, I'll be quiet, I'm sorry"