29

Felix was currently cleaning the apartment when he heard a thud come from his room. His eyes went wide and he ran to check what it was to see his baby on the ground crying.

"Shit shit shit, freckles are you okay? How did you fall? Did I place you on the edge? How could I be so irresponsible? Freckles I didn't mean to let you fall, I'm sorry I don't have a cot to place you in which would be safer. It was my fault you fell, I'm sorry."

Felix apologized as he picked the baby up and put the baby's head on his chest, trying to comfort the freckled baby.

"How the fuck do you let a baby fall off the bed?! Dont you know they need cots for a reason?! How much more irresponsible could you be" Changbin yelled as he heard the baby crying.

"Do you need someone to knock some sense into you to get that damn baby a fucking cot" "Changbin please don't yell at me in front of freckles, he's going to be scared and is going to cry more. Please Changbin"

"Dont ignore what I'm telling you and get that baby a cot soon" Changbin yelled ignoring Felix's statement. "Changbin please, I cant afford it, I'm trying to get a job to pay you back and to support freckles. Please just give me a little more time."

"I'll give you until the end of two weeks" "thank you for giving me time" Changbin left the room and returned where he was.

The baby in Felix's arms soon calmed down and fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

Just then, Felix got a phone call from an unknown number "hello, who is this" Felix spoke when he picked up the phone.

"Hello, is this Lee... Felix?" "Yes it is, who is this" "this is the hospital, I'm here to inform you that your mother..." the doctor on the other side if the phone trailed off.

"Your mother has passed away" Felix froze. Dead.... His mom was dead. "I'm- I'm sorry but how is that possible" Felix questioned feeling tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"She got into a car accident. She was the only one that didnt make it out, out of the 4 people involved in the crash. She got hit really terribly. I'm sorry this was the call you had to receive."

Felix let a tear roll down from his eyes. No way. There was no way. He couldnt believe it so he scoffed before speaking again. "Haha, stop playing around... she cant be dead" "I'm sorry but she is"

Felix let more tears roll down his cheecks before the woman on the phone spoke again "I'm so sorry for your loss, have a good night" "good... good night to you too" the freckled blonde hung up.

The freckled blonde silently started crying before the crying became sobbing. "No, it cant be" he loudly spoke "there no way I lost the last person in my family. I.... I lied to her before she passed. I didnt get to tell her the truth about freckles and how he got here. I-I-"

Felix sobbed "I knew she was excited to be a grandma but I lied to her about her own grandson. How could I be so selfish?!" The blonde parent sobbed out loud but left the room to not wake the baby up.

"I'm such a failure to her and freckles. I'm fucking alone now. I have no one left, no one. I hate this! I hate myself!" Felix yelled as he sobbed, throwing random things to the ground.