44

"Oh, you guys are home!" "Hey Bin" "I made- what the fuck is on your neck?! Are those hickeys?!" Changbin yelled making Felix look down.

"Are you cheating on me?!" "Bin, it-" "no, dont say one of your stupid excuses, you whore" "but its not-" "who was it?! Who gave you these hickeys?! Why is there so many?! You didnt even try pushing them away or telling them you had a boyfriend?! What's wrong with you?!"

The older yelled as he pushed his boyfriend after every question before he slapped the younger who held his cheek and let his tears flow down his face.

"Bin, it was to keep Shuyang safe" "so you admit that you cheated on me?!" "No Bin. I didnt mean to. He was forcing me to cheat. He said that if I didnt make out with him, Shuyang and I wouldn't be safe and I just wanted him safe" Changbin stopped what he was about to say and realized what happened.

"Oh, Lix, did it happen again" the younger nodded "I didnt mean to cheat, hit me all you want, I deserve it for cheating. Please just- I hate myself, I'm sorry for doing that" "no my love, I'm not going to do that. You didnt cheat, dont hate yourself for something out of your control. It would be cheating if you gave them consent but you didn't so you didn't cheat, okay love"

Felix let his tears fall down his cheeks "but I gave him permission to do it" "he was using Shuyang as an excuse to let him do what he wanted, otherwise you still wouldn't have given him what he wanted"

Felix nodded wiping his tears away and sniffling "I'm sorry for doing what I did, you don't deserve it. I didnt let you explain why you had the marks even though you were going to tell me. I didnt let you explain your side of the story and I'm sorry for not doing that when you always listen to both sides of the situation" Changbin apologized.

"No, its alright, you didnt do anything wrong" the younger defended "daddy?" A timid child voice spoke out "yes love" "did papa... did papa hit you?"

"No love" the little boy ran past Changbin and straight to Felix "but daddy, you have a handprint on your face" there was a silence between everyone before Felix spoke.

"Baby, papa is a good person, he... didnt do that" "then was it that guy at the store" "no baby" "then who was it?" "Its was no one love" "daddy are you okay, you're crying" "I'm alright love, I'm not crying."

"Daddy, you have tears on your cheeks. Papa, help daddy" the little boy begged looking up at Changbin on the verge of tears.

"Love, I'm okay" "daddy, you're crying" "give me a hug love" the little kid did as he was told and hugged his dad, letting out a sob as he did.

"Baby, I didnt get hit" "daddy, you're lying" "I love you my baby" "I love you too daddy" the freckled adult said holding his child trying to change the topic.