57

"Daddy!" Shuyang yelled when he saw his dad who was picking him up at school. "Yes love?" "You wont believe what happened today!"

"What happened love?" "Well daddy, this boy in my class saw me trying to scratch my freckles off my face and he told me I shouldn't do that" Felix's eyes went wide and his eyebrows raised.

"Then the boy took my hands away from my face and said I was just hurting myself since my freckles couldnt come off. He then said he actually liked my freckles daddy! He likes my freckles!" The little boy explained with a smile as he jumped up in down with joy.

Felix smiled at his son before speaking "that's good love, did he say or do anything else?" "Yes daddy! He said he thought I was pretty with my freckles and said he liked me! Daddy he wanted to be friends! Daddy I have a friend! I have a friend!"

Felix smiled at Shuyang "that's amazing love." "Yes daddy, but the others make fun of us because my friend likes my freckles but it's okay, me and my friend dont care!"

Felix held his child's hand "that's good love, you shouldnt care what they say." "Daddy, I like my new friend, hes really nice but I feel weird when we hold hands."

Felix froze as he knew why his child felt like that but then smiled. "Daddy is it weird that I feel that way?" "No love, it's alright if you feel that way, I feel that way with papa"

"Daddy, me and my friend also hugged during lunch time and everyone was staring at us but I dont care, I have a friend now!" "Baby, what's your friends name, you keep saying 'my friend' but you don't tell me their name"

"His name is Xinlong" (I'm sorry but I saw this one clip where Xinlong said, 'you deserve the whole world' while talking to one of his members and bro that was just so sweet so I decided he would fit the role)

"Ohh, tell me about him" "well hes from China and he thought I was from China because of my name...." Shuyang continued talking about his friend to his dad the whole way home.

"That's amazing love! Xinlong seems like a good friend to be with." "He is, daddy!"

"Now, why dont we go eat, you must be hungry." "I am daddy, and when papa comes back I'm telling him about Xinlong!" "Yes love"

____________

Shuyang had told Changbin about Xinlong as soon as he entered the apartment.

"Isnt it near bed time Pecas?" "It is but papa I have a question for you and daddy" "and that is?"

"How did you guys get together?" The two adults looked at each other before looking back at Shuyang.

"Let's go to your bed first so that we can tell you, okay Pecas?" "Papa is it because it's a long story?" "No, it's actually pretty short but you need to be in bed already."

"Okay, let's go papa and daddy!" The three headed to Shuyang's room and sat on both side of the bed with Shuyang in the middle.