51

It was yet another day of school for Shuyang and the little kid was scratching his face where his freckles were when Felix went to go pick him up.

"Hey hey hey, love, what are you doing to yourself?" "Daddy, I don't like my freckles, they really need to come off. People keep saying they're ugly" the little kid explained as he was scratching his cheeks even more.

Felix pulled his son's hands away from his face "no no no Shuyang. The kisses that grandma gave you cant come off" "but daddy they need to, then my classmates will stop making fun of me"

Felix frowned "your classmates are making fun of you?" "Yes daddy, they make fun of my freckles and say they look like dirt." "No baby, it's not dirt, those are grandma's kisses." "Daddy, they dont believe me"

The little kid was now crying "daddy, I just want them off my face" "but baby, they make you look even more beautiful than you already are" "daddy, my classmates dont like them"

"Dont worry about what they're saying. They're beautiful okay? Grandma gave you those because she loves you alright?"

"Okay daddy" Shuyang sniffled before Felix let go of his hands and let him wipe his tears away.

_____________

The two freckled boys were now back home and so was Changbin. "Fucking bitch! I swear if you dont give me an explanation on why you think it's alright to be texting people while we're together, I'll slap the fuck out of you. Explain!"

Changbin yelled at Felix as soon as he walked in causing the two freckled boys to flinch and Shuyang to immediately hide behind Felix.

"W-what?" "You heard me, you bitch, who are you texting?!" "Bin, I'm not-" "quit lying to me!"

"Bin, please dont raise your voice" Felix spoke, feeling Shuyang hugging his legs "why?! I can raise my voice if I want to! Now explain to me who you're cheating on me with!"

"I'm not cheating on you, I love you too much to do that to you" "of course you say that. Then what are these 'unknown' numbers, calling you baby boy, prince, darling and baby?!"

Felix now felt tears wetting the back of his pants and heard soft crying coming from Shuyang.

"Bin, please lower your voice" "tell me who they are then I'll lower my voice. Dont tell me some bullshit on how you're not cheating on me, when they clearly asked if you missed them and wanted another round!"

"Daddy" Felix was too distracted with his thoughts to hear his son calling for him "who did you fuck?!" "I didnt do anything, please stop accusing me of doing something I didn't do."

"You have 'unknown' fucking numbers saying that they missed your slutty ass! They missed your body and the way you felt, dont give me shit and tell the truth!"