52

"Changbin, listen, I didn't do that. What numbers are you even talking about?" "Quit acting stupider than you already are!"

"Daddy" the little boy cried tugging Felix's shirt, successfully earning Felix's attention. "Oh my baby" "papa's scary when hes mad"

"Baby, please go to your room and watch TV" "but daddy, papa said he was going to hurt you." "Its okay love, I deserve it. Now, go to your room and watch TV"

"Daddy-" "please love" the little kid wiped his tears away before nodding and doing what he was told. "So who the fuck keeps texting you" "I'm not sure, but I'm not cheating"

"You've met them, you disgusting whore, why else would the be asking for another round?!" The older aggressively yelled, grabbing the collar of his terrified boyfriend's shirt.

"Who did you fuck around with you slut?!" "Please let me go, I'm scared right now and dont feel safe, please let me go. I really dont like the way you're holding me, you're making me scared."

"That doesnt matter right now! Answer my damn question" "I already told you, I don't know what numbers you're talking about a-and...." Felix let out a sob.

"And please let me go, I really d-don't feel safe, I just feel scared." "I told you I dont care about that, I care about the text!"

Felix started trembling at Changbin's yelling again, covering his face as he trembled "I-I just need to know, h-how do you even know about these text and I dont?"

Changbin stopped talking and looked at Felix's terrified teary eyes after the younger uncovered his face "do you not trust me?" Felix spoke "did I do something for you to not trust me?"

Changbin raised his hand and slapped his boyfriend for an unknown reason "dont assume things!" "Did you go through my phone when I wasnt around?"

Another slap "I said, dont assume things" Felix held his face again as tears dropped from his eyes down to his cheeks.

"I'm sorry" "you should be" "but Bin... you assumed I was cheating on you when I dont even know what text you're talking about"

"These, you slut!" Changbin yelled letting go of the younger's collar and pulled out the blonde's phone from his back pocket to show him the messages.

Felix just stood there crystal like eyes looking at Changbin "Changbin, do you really not trust me? How do you even have my phone? Why are you going through my messages?"

While asking these questions, tears fell from Felix's eyes as he shook his head in disappointment before chuckling.

"Why would you do that to me?"

"Are you getting bored of me and want to accuse me of cheating so we can break up? If you really wanted to break up, you could've just told me instead of having to deal with me. I would've been bored of myself too."

"Wait Felix no-" "did I do something for you to want to go through my phone" Felix continued.

"No wait-" "then please explain why you went through my messages. You know, it hurts knowing your partner doesn't trust you and needs to go through your phone to get your trust."

"Wait-" "I'll let you explain why you did that instead of shushing you up like you did to me"