26

The door swung open and Changbin barged in making his way to his roommate's room. The younger was dressing the little freckled human with a smile, the newborn also having a gummy smile. The clothes was luckily already with the child when he was dropped off.

"You fucking stole from me, you whore?!" The tone of voice causing the two freckled boys to flinch and the younger freckled boy to cry afterwards.

"Oh baby, please dont cry. I'm here, he can't hurt you, dont worry" Felix spoke to his child as he kissed the little one's head.

"You're just gonna ignore the fact that you fucking stole from me?!" The oldest yelled once again "Changbin please dont yell, I'm not ignoring you, I have to take care of him"

"Then answer me so I can leave you alone!" "I-I..... I didn't mean to. Please listen to me. I had no bad intentions-" "so you're admitting that you stole from me?!" "I dont want to lie to you, but I'm sorry, I needed the money-"

"Fucking lazy bitch, get a job to earn your own money!" Changbin yelled at the blonde who held the crying baby as he raised his hand to slap the parent "Bin- Changbin please not right now, I'm carrying the baby and I have something to tell you"

The black haired male groaned "you're lucky you're carrying a stupid baby and have something to tell me" "shh, he wont hurt you freckles, he wouldnt do that to you, no more crying"

"I wanted to tell you that my mom was coming over.... I'll take her somewhere else if you don't want us here"

Just then, the doorbell rang, signaling someone was outside, most likely the tall blonde's mom.

Changbin rolled his eyes "you can stay here, don't be too loud though." After hearing that, Felix had a bright smile on his face and got up to open the door with the still crying newborn.

"Mom!" "Lix, my big boy! How are you?- Oh my, who's this little cutie" the woman spoke about to hug Felix but looked at the crying freckled baby "I'm good mom, and I'm not too sure what this little bean's name is"

"Oh Lix, you've been babysitting him and you dont know his name" Felix awkward smiled as Changbin watched, hearing Felix say he was babysitting his own child.

"My um friend, hasn't named him yet" the woman looked back and forth between the baby and Felix "he kind of looks like you, are you sure this isnt your child Lix?.... That means I would have a grandson!!" The woman enthusiastically squealed.

"Y-yeah, I'm sure hes... hes not mine" the tall blonde hesitantly spoke, whispering the last part, feeling hurt at his own words. "Awh, that's a shame, I was excited to have my grandchild" "yeah, I'm sorry" the freckled parent apologized, not sure if he was apologizing for not telling the truth or for saying the baby isnt his.

"Its alright honey, when you're ready to have a child, I'll be happy" "thank you mom, but let's get this little freckled one to stop crying, hes been crying for a little. Come in mom"

The two walked in the apartment, Changbin sitting on the couch "hello Chang....bin? Sorry if I got your name wrong, I'm getting a little old" the woman chuckled as she greeted Changbin.

"Hello ma'am, dont worry, you got my name right" "oh thank God" the woman sighed in relief as she had a hand on her chest. Felix left to go to his room as he was comforting his newborn.