43

Changkyun continued sucking Felix's neck, surely leaving hickeys, while the blonde tried getting out of his grip.

"Listen baby boy, you and you're child will be fine if you just make out with me, okay?" The tattooed male spoke after nibbling the blonde's ear.

"Yangyang, go play with the toys alright? I'll be here talking to the man behind me okay? If someone tries talking to you, you come right back okay baby?" The little boy nodded before going to the toy section not far from the kid's section in the store.

"Ahh~ baby, you dont know how much I missed your body" Changkyun moaned after turning the younger around. "Please let me go, I'm not going to make out with you when I have a boyfriend" "do you want your child safe?"

"Yes but I don't want to do-" the tattooed male harshly kissed the freckled blonde who tried pushing him away but failed. The black haired male made out with the blonde who didnt respond to the make out session.

The male slapped the parent before speaking "kiss me back, you're just making it difficult for you and your child" "but I-" their lips met again and Felix complied as tears rolled down his face.

Changkyun soon led the kisses down to Felix's neck and made new hickeys.

_______________

"Baby, let's go" the freckled parent's voice cracked as he spoke when extending his hand out for his son to grab. "Is that man gone" "yes he is baby, now let's go" Shuyang grabbed his dad's hand and started walking with the older.

"Daddy, did you cry?" "No baby" "then why are your eyes red?" "Nothing baby, let's go home" "but weren't we going to buy clothes?" "Not anymore" "daddy, was that a bad guy that we met?" "Yes Yang, he is" "is that why you told me to play with the toys?" "Yes love" "oohh"

"Daddy, what are those marks on your neck" the question making Felix tense "n-nothing love" "do they hurt" "no love" the way back home was full of questions from the little boy and Felix answering them.

Not questions about what happened, just questions the little kid was generally curious about.

The two soon made it home and Felix stopped his son from entering "baby" "yes daddy?" "Promise me you wont tell papa about what happened in the store" "but daddy, you have marks on your neck, I'm sure he'll ask about them"

"Oh, right... Well when we go in there, please go to your room to watch TV" "yes daddy" "thank you love" "daddy, are we going to buy clothes another day?"

"Yes love, now lets go inside" the little kid smiled and opened the door to run to his room while yelling.