53

"Felix, I- your phone was laying around and you got the texts when you weren't here. I- I don't even know why I did it either"

"But yet, you decided you had to go through my phone" "I know I fucked up" Changbin took a deep breath in "fuck! Why did I do that?!" He yelled as he put his hands in his hair and started pulling it.

Felix immediately grabbed his boyfriend's hands and took them out of the shorter's hair "no no no, dont hurt yourself. I didnt mean to put the blame on you or mean to make you feel bad about yourself"

Felix gently spoke holding both of Changbin's hands and looking at him with his crystal eyes "hey, look at me. Although I didnt like that you went through my phone without my permission even if I wasnt hiding something, it wasnt your fault-"

"Yes it was. Why would I need to go through your phone when I already know you wouldn't do that." "No, listen, it was also my fault. I didn't do anything about Changkyun so he might've given my phone number to other people that acted the same way he did."

"Right but that has nothing to do with what I did" "just listen love. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. You told me the texts happened when I wasnt around, I need to know, were they consistent?"

Changbin nodded "they sent a bunch of messages, it was more than one person who was spamming your phone" Felix let go of his boyfriend's hands when he saw him calm down.

"You were just curious okay? Curiosity got the best of you so it's okay, I understand" Felix gently spoke with a smile.

"How are you so forgiving even after I accused you more than once of cheating and even after I hit you?"

"I need to listen to both sides of the story to know if I can forgive and understand or not" the blonde freckled boy explained still having a smile on his face.

"I really don't deserve you" the older hugged the younger "I'm sorry for making you think the blame was on you" the younger apologized.

"Dont apologize, I need to apologize for hitting you, accusing you of cheating, and going through your phone"

"It's alright. I now understand why you would've thought I was cheating" "I love you so much" "I love you more"

The two then pulled away and kissed before talking "I need to check up on Shuyang" "I need to apologize to him so I'll go with you." Felix nodded to what Changbin said and walked to the five year old's room.

"Shuyang?" Felix called out after knocking on the door "y-yes" the little kid's trembling voice spoke "can we come in?" The door opened and the two adults were met by a crying Shuyang.

"Oh love, what's wrong" Felix asked going to his son's height "papa- oh... nothing's wrong" the little boy spoke as he saw Changbin there.

"Did papa scare you?" Shuyang looked down ashamed of himself before nodding "it's okay love, we sorted things out, theres no need to be scared anymore, papa's not mad"

Shuyang hugged his dad and Felix hugged back. Changbin crouched down as well and looked at the little boy's face "Pecas, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad at your daddy the way I did, nor did I mean to scare you. I misunderstood something that happend."

"Pecas, I didnt mean to make you cry" Changbin spoke wiping the little freckled boy's tears away "it's okay papa, as long as you guys made up then it's okay"

"Now why dont we go eat, I bet you guys are hungry!" "Yess can we eat pizza" "if that's what you'd like, then yes we can love"