58

"So love, we first met when we were starting college. I lived an hour away from the college and papa was looking for a roommate. I needed a place to stay 'cause I couldnt be driving an hour back and forth everytime I had classes and your grandma told me it was safer if I moved near the college"

"So, the week college was starting. I moved into this exact apartment, in this exact room where you're in, while papa was in our room."

"Woah, papa how long have you been living here for?" "Probably seven years" "oh damn. I knew you were here before me but I didnt think it was that long. I've been here for five almost six years. Oh we're getting old." "Yeah dipshit- I mean yes Lix. Yes we are." Changbin immediately corrected himself.

"Stupid bitch, watch your language around him!" "You know, you're not making it any better you whore." Felix mocked his boyfriend before he rolled his eyes.

"Listen hoe, I wont hesitate to send you to heaven." "Send me to heaven once Shuyang's asleep and you will thank me so much for rolling my eyes back right now 'cause I know you love when I roll my eyes. I'll roll my eyes back more when you're sending me to heaven." "You wanna bet hoe, let's go, you'll get marked so pretty"

Shuyang sat up and Felix smacked his boyfriend's arm signaling for him to stop what he was saying. "Are you guys going to tell me or not?" "Look at that, he got your attitude"

Felix secretly flipped Changbin off behind Shuyang and Changbin did the same.

"Right, anyways. We lived here together for a long time, became friends and it all just happened." Changbin continued for Felix after they stopped flipping each other off.

Shuyang layed back down and decided to go to sleep after yawning. "Oohh..... that's boring. Anyways, I'm tired papa and daddy, good night." "Good night love." "Good night Pecas." The two adult said before leaving a kiss on the freckled child's forehead and leaving to go to their room.

"On the bed. Now." Changbin demanded the taller and the blonde did as he was told. Changbin then followed and the two started cuddling under the warm blankets.

"Its crazy how we were just roommates huh. You didnt like me one bit when I came, now we're together." Felix started "when I realized I was mentally breaking you, that made me stop. I'm really disappointed in myself even to this day."

"Its alright now. I mean, were together and you told me why you did it so it's alright. Don't worry about it anymore." "It's still-"

"Dont say anything. It's alright but it's amazing how things change." "I mean not really, you're still my roommate" "shut it!"

"Make me" Felix let a soft kiss on Changbin's lips before pulling back with a smile "you know, you could always just ask for a kiss if you want one" Felix spoke.

Changbin nodded with a smile "I love you" "I love you too"

Fin

Helloooo

So... what are your thoughts? Do you guys want another story? Remember that this was all just for fun and nothing is true. But yeah I honestly didnt know how to end this so I just kept going with it but I feel like this was a very random place to stop. Tell me if I should go for a little more then stop or do I just leave it here.

Sooooo yeah, I guess that's where we end this

Okay byeeee 🤪✌