rosé › lost

"Baby girl~" A sweet voice sung in your ear, making you stir awake. You were met with your girlfriend looking down at you as she gently coaxed you out of your sleep. You balled your fists and rubbed your eyes with them until you could see clearly. Rosé cooed at you and caressed your cheeks.

"Good morning, baby." Rosé mumbled, smiling down at you. Still half asleep, you wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her down next to you, instantly cuddling up to her warmth.

"We have places to go today, remember?" Rosé laughed.

You groaned and let go of her before turning on your side and huffing. She giggled and crawled on top of you, giving you a lingering peck on the cheek. You opened one eye, turned your head towards her, and puckered your lips, making her giggle again. She leaned down and kissed you slowly. You smiled into the kiss. When she pulled away and got out of the bed, you pouted but watched her disappear into the bathroom with a smile on her face.

‧₊˚✧ One Hour Later

An hour later, the both of you were dressed and ready to go out. Today, you were meeting the girls (the girls as in Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa, who are Rosé's best friends) to hang out at the mall, but first, you and Rosé plan on grabbing a bite to eat at a nearby café.

After stopping at the café and eating, you both made your way to the mall. Upon walking inside, it was crowded. You both navigated through the crowd until you reached the food court, where the girls told you to meet them.

"Rosie, look, there they are!" You squealed.

You gave no time for Rosé to respond to you, as your hand was already slipping out of Rosé's and you began running towards them through all of the people. You heard Rosé call out to you in a panic, saying something along the lines of Wait, Y/N, don't let go of my hand, so you turned around. You saw no sign of Rosé. You looked around, but all you could see was people. You hadn't realized it was this crowded before.

You yelped as your shoulder was roughly bumped with someone else's, earning you a glare and a scowl. More bodies kept colliding with your own, and some people's items scratched your arms. You didn't know what to do.

So you did the thing that sounded most reasonable. You began to bulldoze through the crowd. You (politely) pushed your way through the people and eventually made it to the food court. As soon as you were out of the crowd, you collapsed on the ground, holding your foot that got stepped on harshly. You looked up and to your right and saw Lisa frantically looking into the crowd.

"Unnie!" You cried out. Lisa's head snapped in your direction, and her eyes went wide. She was instantly by your side with a hand on your back, and her other holding one of yours. She momentarily let go of your hand to pull out her phone. She tapped on Rosé's contact.

"Rosie. I've got her. Come back to the food court." Then Lisa hung up. She turned back to you and rubbed your back. "Are you okay, Y/N? Are you hurt?" She asked.

You shook your head and showed her your arms, which were exposed due to the plain white t-shirt you were wearing. There were a few small cuts scaling up your arms, as well as a few red splotches of irritated skin.

"Y/N!" You and Lisa both looked up and saw Rosé, followed by Jisoo and Jennie, running towards you. You immediately moved closer to Lisa and buried your face in her arms. Lisa looked down at you in confusion, as did the other girls.

Rosé placed both of her hands on your waist and gently pulled you up, making you bite your lip, nervous. She guided you to a nearby bench, where she sat you down and then crouched down in front of you.

"Y/N. Look at me," She used her fingers to tilt your head up to meet her eyes. "Do you think that I'm mad at you?" She asked quietly. You nodded slowly. "Why?" She asked again.

You bit your lip before speaking. "I did something stupid. Again." You rubbed your head. Then you heard Rosé quietly gasp and then call out your name.

"Baby, what happened? Did this happen after we got separated?" Rosé inquired, holding your arm. Reluctantly, you nodded.

"My poor baby." Rosé frowned, rubbing up and down your arms. The girls stood around you, looking down at you both with worry. Rosé kept her attention on you, though.

"Look at me," She called out. You didn't look up, so Rosé took matters into her own hands. She hooked two fingers underneath your jaw and lifted your head up to lock eyes with her. When you did, she began to speak again. "Listen. I'm not mad at you, baby. I'm just a bit upset. You could've gotten hurt-scratch that, you did get hurt. I didn't want you to separate from me, not because I don't think you're capable of protecting yourself, but because what if you got hurt and there was no one to help you? Do you understand where I'm coming from?" Rosé asked.

You nodded. "I do. I'm sorry, babe."

Rosé grinned before standing back up and holding out her hand. You took it and stood up. Rosé turned to look at the girls. "I'm gonna take Y/N and see if there's a store around here that has a first-aid kit. I'll text you when we're on the way back. Are you guys alright with waiting for us?"

The girls nodded immediately. Jisoo placed a hand on your shoulder. "Of course we will. Now hurry up, those scratches probably sting a little!" She ushered the two of you in the direction of a store behind you.

You giggled and took Rosé's hand. The both of you headed out into the crowd, making your way to a random store, hand-in-hand.

***

A/N: the urge to post a shit ton of stuff all at once is strong, but i'll hold back for now