kazuha › girlfriend business (requested)

A/N: At long last, another Kazuha imagine is here !! This imagine is a combination of ideas from both gaeulgirlfriend & HereForGreatStories ! Thank you for the idea, I hope it's to your liking 💟

***

You tried to hide the blissful sigh that left your mouth as you and Kazuha locked lips. The two of you were lying on her bed in her dorm, and she was hovering on top of you.

"Let's not get too carried away," You whispered, pulling away momentarily. "The girls might hear and know that I'm here."

Kazuha only smirked and dove forward.

You see, Kazuha is a member of a girl group called LE SSERAFIM, with her four other members, Eunchae, Yunjin, Chaewon, and Sakura. And none of them know that Kazuha likes girls, and none of them are aware of the fact that she's in a relationship. With you. The thing is, they know who you are, but they're all under the impression that you're simply Kazuha's cool friend from middle school who comes to visit her sometimes (which isn't entirely false). They don't know that you're frequently let into the dorm when nobody's looking, just because Kazuha wanted to cuddle, or she wanted kisses, or she simply missed you.

Essentially, the two of you were a secret, due to the fact that you wanted to be, because you had a fear of ruining her relationship with the girls, and her career. A secret that Kazuha was about to expose if she doesn't drop the mischievous act.

You had to press the back of your hand against your mouth when Kazuha dove down and pressed her lips against your neck, trailing open-mouthed kisses along your skin. Your body felt like it was on fire as your hands worked to pull her closer, making her chuckle.

Just as she was about to go lower, already starting to leave gentle kisses across your slightly exposed chest, the door abruptly swung open. When your brain processed that fact, you reflexively wrapped your arms around Kazuha's neck, pulled her body down so that it covered yours, and hid your face in the crook of her neck. You felt her grunt from the force, but she protectively wrapped an arm around your waist and stroked your sides as she looked up, meeting the eyes of two of her members, Eunchae and Yunjin. She knew how anxious you got when you even so much as thought about the members finding out.

"Eunchae... Yunjin-unnie." Kazuha mumbled.

Eunchae was covering her eyes with her hand, and Kazuha could see the bright red hue creeping up the maknae's neck, probably embarrassed that she had caught the two of you in the middle of something. Yunjin was simply shocked. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly ajar.

It was only a few drawn out moments later when Eunchae finally removed her hand from her face and Yunjin spoke up. "Is that... Y/N?" She questioned, pointing at the two of you.

You began to tremble as Kazuha sighed. You squeaked, tears threatening to fall from your eyes when you felt Kazuha shift and pull away from you to meet your eyes. You could see the concern swimming deep in her sparkling brown eyes as she stared down at you, gently caressing your waist with her thumb.

"Baby. It's time they found out, yeah?" Was all she said to you.

You slowly nodded, reluctantly loosening your arms around her neck as she sat up and moved off of you. You carefully followed suit, sniffling quietly. Silent tears rolled down your cheeks as you and Kazuha both stood from the bed and faced Eunchae and Yunjin, who looked serious. You kept your head down, while Kazuha held hers high.

A big part of you was scared. Scared for what the girls' reactions will be to the news of you and Kazuha being together. For as long as you can remember, you've always been cautious when it came to your relationship with the younger, seeing as you have always been fearful of ruining her career and friendships. It's actually pretty odd to you; you're so scared of ruining things for her, yet you're still doing the very same things that you're scared are going to cause the ruin. You suppose that, in a way, this was you being selfish. It doesn't change the fact that you're scared, though. Beyond scared, maybe. All of that fear is being put in the spotlight at this very moment, too.