kim chaewon › king (pt. one) [important a/n!]

a/n: there's something i want to address at the end of this imagine, so please check it out. also, a lil note for this imagine since it's sorta special: this imagine is three chapters that i cut from the chaewon book that i wrote/edited, so don't be worried if there are somethings that don't make sense. secondly, hong jisoo is played by the loml han sohee, daisy is played by hanni, and chaeyoung is the chaeyoung from blackpink, NOT twice.

enjoy (: 🍿

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

The first thing you saw when you woke up was Chaewon's back

The first thing you saw when you woke up was Chaewon's back. Your arms were wrapped around her waist, and her raven locks tickled your face, making you smile softly.

After glancing at the faint marks you left all over Chaewon's skin last night, you peppered affectionate kisses across the older's back, before trailing tender kisses along her shoulder. You heard a quiet chuckle and knew that Chaewon was awake. You grinned.

You moved away as Chaewon fell onto her back and grabbed you by the waist, pulling you on top of her to straddle her.

You pecked Chaewon's lips, and giggled when the older whined after you pulled away. You leaned back in to kiss Chaewon again, this time holding it a bit longer. When you pulled away, you smiled and kissed her neck.

"Unnie and I have a job today," you whispered against Chaewon's soft skin. You nipped at it afterwards.

Chaewon slipped her hand under your shirt and brushed her fingers along your back. "What's it about?" She questioned.

"We have to rescue ten kids from their kidnappers, Do Minjun and Cha Jowon," you stated quietly, pulling away from Chaewon's neck. You looked down into the other's eyes.

"Are you going by yourselves?" Chaewon asked.

You nodded and stood up from the bed, taking your warmth with you, causing Chaewon to immediately complain.

"Hey! Come back to bed, baby," she called out.

Your cheeks flushed, but you decided to tease her by walking back to her with a charming grin, only to turn on your heel and walk away again, a pep in your step.

You giggled when you soon felt arms loop around your waist and lift you into the air. You were thrown over a shoulder and carried back to the bed, before being dropped down gently. You looked up into Chaewon's eyes as she hovered over you.

"A few more minutes, pretty please?"

You giggled again and nodded your head. Chaewon grinned and collapsed beside you, turning so that her back was facing you. You wrapped your arms around Chaewon's waist, holding her close.

"Just a few minutes," you murmured.

「  銀  」

You and Jisoo walked into the house party, immediately gaining the lustful attention of many of the men and women there. But you weren't there to dance, drink, and have fun. You were there to finish a job.