liz › call me maybe (pt. one)

This is the LIZ version of this imagine (from my NewJeans book)

***

YOU
Yo

YOU
Lee Yoojuuuuuuung

YOU
I can't believe you left my favorite pencil in the break room! TT Someone might've stolen it!

FAIRY LEE 🧚🏻‍♀️
?

YOU
Wdym "?"

YOU
😾

FAIRY LEE 🧚🏻‍♀️
Sorry, I meant to say 'who are you?'

YOU
Very funny, Yoojung, but now is not a time for jokes. That pencil was dear to me 😓

FAIRY LEE 🧚🏻‍♀️
Well... I'm sorry that this "Lee Yoojung" lost your pencil, but you've got the wrong number.

YOU
Huh?

YOU
What are you talking about? I have this number saved as my friend's contact.

FAIRY LEE 🧚🏻‍♀️
Well, clearly they put the wrong number in. Maybe they accidentally put in one of the digits wrong.

YOU
Oh...

YOU
Omg I'm so sorry. Pretend I never texted you! TT

YOU
Or... Actually... Better yet, why don't we become friends?? 😸

YOU
I'm always down for more friends any day 🌈🌞

FAIRY LEE 🧚🏻‍♀️
Hmm. I suppose it wouldn't hurt. But I'm kinda wary about strangers, so I won't give you my actual name.

FAIRY LEE 🧚🏻‍♀️
You can call me...

FAIRY LEE 🧚🏻‍♀️
Jeju.

YOU
Okay, then I'll do the same! You can call meeee...

YOU
Y/NN! ✨

Contact name changed to JEJU.

JEJU
Ntmy, Y/NN. (:

YOU
Likewise, Jeju 🤝🏻

📱

YOU
JEJUUUUUU, you will NEVER believe what just happened today!!!

YOU
😨

JEJU 💜
???

JEJU 💜
Are you okay??

YOU
Oh, I'm MORE than okay!

JEJU 💜
Okay now I'm just confused

YOU
Guess what?! Okay, actually I'll just tell you!!

YOU
So, you know the group IVE, right??

JEJU 💜
I've heard of them

YOU
Right, well, my friend was able to pull a few strings and she got me a ticket to a fansign!!!

YOU
AHHHHHHH

YOU
I can die very happily now

YOU
Actually no wait I can't die before I meet Kim Jiwon, the queen Liz, the loml 😍

JEJU 💜
Yah, what about me? 😢

YOU
Omg sorry bae

YOU
But Liz 😍🥰

YOU
Moving onnnnnnn

📱

You were practically bouncing off the walls due to a mix of nervousness and excitement. Today was the day that you meet your idols, a girl group called IVE, and your bias, Liz.

"Oh my god, it's happening!" You whispered to yourself as you moved forward in the line.

You pulled out your phone to send Jeju a text.

YOU
Okay, soldier, I'm going in 🏃‍♀️💨

You failed to notice one of the IVE members looking down at their phone and laughing out loud, and the other girls sending teasing glances towards her.

Eventually, it was your turn. You went up to Leeseo first.

"Hi!" The maknae chirped, waving her hand. You smiled and shyly greeted her back. "What's your name?" She asked, feigning curiosity. She already knew your name.

"I'm L/N Y/N," you said happily.

She nodded and signed your album. You handed her a small plushie, making her gasp and hug it to her chest with a wide smile. "Thank you!" After a few minutes of talking to her, it was time to move on. "It was so nice meeting you!" She said as you moved on to the next member.

Liz. Kim Jiwon. The literal love of your life. Your hands were trembling as you slid over to her.

"H-Hello." You waved, looking down.

"Hey, Y/N," she spoke casually.

Your head shot up, tilting in confusion.

She giggled, a wide grin taking over her face, displaying her dimple. She grabbed your hands, holding them firmly in her own. "Jeju. Ring any bells?"

You froze. "Jeju? Je- Jeju as in over the phone Jeju?" You questioned. Your eyes grew wide.

She nodded enthusiastically.

You passed out.

***

QOTD: If you could play one of these roles in a movie, which one would you choose: damsel in distress, a spy, the hero, or the villain?
AOTD: Damsel in distress 🏃‍♀️💨

***

A/N: she's TOO HOT