hickey prank › KAZUHA ver. (requested)

A/N: Quick author's note, any ideas for a plot for one of these Hickey Prank imagines? I still need to write one for ex-NMIXX Jinni, aespa Karina, NewJeans Haerin, Hanni, and Danielle, and TWICE Sana, so suggest some ideas for plots you want to see with them.

***

You tiptoed as quietly as you could manage. Although, given the already high noise level of the busy dressing rooms, you probably didn't need to be tiptoeing around in the first place, you just liked being dramatic.

You've devised a plan, which Kazuha may or may not like in the slightest, but that's kind of the point, to see her reaction. The plan goes like this: Yunjin, who you came up with the plan with, is going to abruptly take you to her dressing room as you and the girls are in the middle of talking, under the claim that she just remembers she wanted to try out a new makeup technique on you. A few minutes later, you both will exit the room, and she'll have a fake hickey on your neck.

This all leads you to now. You had just finished notifying a makeup artist of your plan, and told her to wait in the dressing room for the time being. You walked over to the girls, who were all on their phones, and struck up a conversation with them.

"Hey, girls!" You called out, sitting down on Kazuha's lap. You rested your head against hers, and she smiled and wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Hey, babe." She said lowly. The rest of the girls greeted you as well.

You smiled at them. "Are you guys excited for this stage?" You asked. You were all backstage at the MNet Asian Music Awards, and the girls are going to be performing a special stage performance in thirty minutes, a cover of Alcohol-Free by their seniors, TWICE. You were excited to see it, and you knew FEARNOTs are as well.

Eunchae set her phone down and looked up at you with stars in her eyes. "I'm so pumped. We even got to meet TWICE-sunbaenims the other day! Isn't that awesome, Unnie?" She exclaimed. You nodded your head.

Suddenly, Yunjin perked up, yet you knew it was feigned and part of the plan. "Oh! Y/N! I totally forgot, I wanted to try out the new makeup technique on you, is that alright?" She questioned.

You nodded, a small smile winning your lips. You tapped Kazuha's arm and she loosened her grip on you, allowing you to stand up. You bent down and pecked her lips, before turning away and walking off with Yunjin in the direction of her dressing room, which wasn't too far from the couches.

The both of you entered the room and shut the door behind you, and Yunjin immediately sat down at the vanity to let the makeup artist named Chunji do her job.

Chunji grinned as she got to work. "You two sure are quite the pranksters. Don't you remember the last time you pulled a prank on one of the girls?" She teased.

You and Yunjin locked eyes in the mirror and shuddered in unison at the memory. Chunji laughed and continued her work.

👤

You and Yunjin gathered yourselves, before standing in front of the door. You turned back to face Chunji and thanked her for her work.

"Thank you, Unnie, we'll tell you how the prank went later!"

With that, you turned around. You placed your hand on the door handle and looked over at Yunjin, who looked rather excited.

"You ready?" You asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She responded.

You nodded. Then, you put your plan into action. You twisted the knob and then pushed the door open. The two of you exited the room, acting giddy and giggling quietly with one another. You and Yunjin returned to your respective seats; her sitting next to Sakura, and you next to Kazuha.

You and the girls continued to talk and laugh, and, just as according to your plan, you noticed Kazuha glancing at Yunjin suspiciously from time to time, probably taking into account the fact that Yunjin kept moving her hair to cover her neck, which she started doing after she came back from the dressing room with you. She raised an eyebrow, hoping that it wasn't what she thought it was.

"Yunjin-unnie," Kazuha suddenly called out.

Yunjin perked up and looked towards Kazuha, once again adjusting her hair. Kazuha was growing irritated.

"Yes, Zuha?"

"Could you please move your hair to the side?" Kazuha asked politely. All of the girls, minus you, shot the ballerina a confused look, not understanding where that sudden request was coming from.

Meanwhile, Yunjin feigned panic and began to stutter. "Oh, it's- I'm good. Y'know, it's, uh, it's just super cold, yeah! Super cold. I-"

"Unnie. Move it." Kazuha demanded.

You all stilled in your seat. You were curious about what her reaction would be. You watched as Yunjin gulped, and you couldn't tell if it was real or fake. Slowly, the older brushed her hair to the side to reveal the plain as day "hickey" on her neck.

You saw Kazuha's jaw clench, and then she looked at you, crossing her arms and brushing your hand off of her bicep. You stared at her, feigning a stunned expression.

"What the hell, Y/N? Are you being serious right now?" Kazuha snapped. Her face was turning red. You noticed her eyes become glassy. "With Yunjin? Of all of the people you could do that to me with, you chose one of my band members? That's seriously fucked up." She continued.

You looked away solemnly. "I... I guess we got carried away. Look, Kazuha, I didn't want you to find out this way..." You muttered.

Her eyes widened, before she looked up at the ceiling and fanned at her eyes, probably not wanting to mess up her makeup. She swallowed thickly, not wanting to believe what she's just seen and heard. Without saying a word, she stood up and stormed away, turning a corner and walking out of sight.

You looked back at the girls, who were all wearing a hard look on their faces, minus Yunjin. Sakura spoke up, breaking the tense silence.

"What the hell, Y/N? Why would you do something like that to Kazuha? She's been nothing but kind and loving towards you, and this is how you repay her? I really thought you were the one for her, but it turns out I was wrong." She said sternly, shaking her head. The others nodded along to her words.

Chaewon was about to speak, but you cut her off. "It was a prank, guys." You said quietly, almost bashfully.

The silence that surrounded all of you was tense and suffocating, to say the least.

"Jesus. Then, go after her, Unnie! She's probably thinking you've fallen out of love with her and that you actually cheated on her with her close friend and bandmate!" Eunchae urged, shooing you away with her hands.

You jumped up from your seat and scurried away, running around the corner. That's when you bumped into another body. You were about to apologize, but you realized that it was Kazuha who you bumped into. You looked up at her, and the sight caused your heart to ache. Tears stained her cheeks, and her eyes and nose were red. She sniffled and looked back at you, not saying a word, just shaking her head.

"Babe," You called out quietly.

She shook her head again. "Don't call me that." She said. She sounded exhausted. You felt bad for doing this now.

You reached out and cupped her cheek, wiping her tears with the sleeve of your sweater as you smiled softly. "I'm so sorry for making you cry, baby, it wasn't my intention. It was all just a prank. Yunjin-unnie and I don't have anything like that going on between us. I still love you, and I don't want to be with anybody else, I promise you that." You reassured her.

You watched as her shoulders visibly relaxed, albeit slowly. "Jesus fuck, Y/N, you can't be doing that to me, it's not good for my health." She joked weakly, kissing the palm of your hand.

You smiled apologetically, before removing your hand and wrapping your arms around her waist. You nuzzled your head against her chest, and smiled when she rested her head atop yours.

"I promise I'll never do it again."

***

QOTD: Between Red Velvet's Red and Velvet concept, which one do you like more?
AOTD: I'm kinda in between, but I suppose I lean more towards their Red concepts and songs ❤ (FMR soty)