kitty kitty › JANG WONYOUNG ver.

You had left for work thirty minutes ago, leaving Wonyoung alone in your shared apartment, as usual

And today, Wonyoung had plans.

She's a cat hybrid, but nobody except for her best friend, An Yujin, knows about it. You don't even know, and the two of you have been dating for two years. She's been too afraid to tell you, in fear that you wouldn't take it well. In fear that you would leave her. Her fear was deep because she's never even talked to you about hybrids, so she has no clue what your stance on them is.

She wants nothing more than to tell you, but she's scared.

She shook away her anxious thoughts and continued to struggle to open the package in her hands, since she forgot to bring a knife or a pair of scissors into the room after shutting herself away in it.

She looked around quietly, a prominent pout on her lips. But then she had an idea. She held out her hand. In a split second, her nails became sharper. She grinned triumphantly and used them to cut through the tape and open the box.

Her eyes glittered as she stared into the box, ogling the pretty pink bow lying inside.

"Wow! It's even prettier in person!" She whispered to herself in awe.

She wasted no time in tying it around her tail, which flicked back and forth under the hem of her skirt, a clear sign of her contentment. She closed her eyes and smiled softly, feeling giddy.

That is, until the doorknob to the bedroom twisted and the door was pushed open.

Wonyoung must not have heard the front door open prior to this moment. The only person who has access to your apartment is you. And she can't have you see her like this. She felt her anxiety spike, alongside her fear. Her eyes were blown wide open. She was frozen in her spot.

You were no different, from where you stood. You stared at Wonyoung in shock. The room was silent as the two of you simply looked into each other's eyes.

The first thought that ran through your head was about how cute Wonyoung looked, especially with the pretty pink ribbon tied around the tip of her cat tail. It was too adorable. The sight made you smile.

But you felt your heart ache when you noticed the fright in her beautiful brown eyes. It caused you to frown.

"Y-Y/nnie! What are you doing home?" Wonyoung asked nervously. Her voice raised in pitch. She was clearly freaking out. The cat ears atop her head twitched.

You blinked once. Then twice, before breaking out into a soft smile. "I came back because I left my nametag here, and I didn't realize it until I got to work." You giggled at your own forgetfulness.

You then walked over to your shared bed and sat down next to Wonyoung. She tensed up, her ears flattening against her head as she looked down at her lap solemnly.

"Hey," you called out. "Babe, what's wrong? Why do you look so scared? If... If it's about you being a hybrid, Wonyo, then just know that I would never judge you or hurt you because of that. I love you with my entire heart, and you being a hybrid doesn't change that. Plus, you're super cute already, but now you look even cuter!" You exclaimed enthusiastically, trying to lighten her mood.

And it seems to have worked. You watched as her muscles slowly relaxed at your words.

She inched closer to you, feeling shy. You already knew what she wanted, so you made yourself comfortable by leaning against the headboard behind you, and then opened your arms. She immediately flung herself at you, a wide grin gracing her lips as she curled up in your lap. She might be taller than you by what seems like a mile, but she'll always be your big baby.

"See? Nothing to be scared or worried about, Wonyo," you whispered with a smile, rubbing her head. She purred in satisfaction. You had to physically stop yourself from squealing.

"I love you, Y/nnie~" she whispered lovingly, looking up at you with sparkling doe eyes and radiant smile.

You chuckled and held her a little tighter. "I love you more."

fin.

A/N: updates might be a teeny bit slow. maybe. i've been chilling lately lol 👍🏼 but i promise, some good content will come out soon. <3

QOTD : any boy group stans here ? if so, what group do you stan and why ? [:
AOTD : i'm a diehard army only bc kim seokjin has a gorgeous face /j 😍 no but really, he does have a nice face (as well as the others), but i love them because of their passion and talent and hard work. they're also just really likeable, and i've been an army for three years. 💜

A/N: also OMGGGG the nwjns girlies have such beautiful voices, i cannot say this ENOUGH❗❗❗ danielle's and hanni's voices are my favorite. i just love how they never strain or anything, and always sound so angelic 😩💗