(🎊) 100K SPECIAL › huh yunjin 『 neaera (pt. two) 』

A/N: The name Dákry is pronounced as dah-kree.

***

The next day, Yunjin woke up to an empty bed

The next day, Yunjin woke up to an empty bed. You must've been making breakfast. You're usually the one who cooks for all of them.

After checking the time on her phone, she got out of bed and sleepily trudged out of your room and into the kitchen, only to be met with silence. There was nobody there. Odd.

She rubbed her eyes and felt more awake now. She stood still and listened for any noise (she has heightened hearing and smell), but all she heard was the familiar pattern of Chaewon's snores. Your scent around the house was faint too, as if you haven't been here for a few hours.

Yunjin looked around and caught a glimpse of the shoe rack, and saw that your sneakers were gone. Could you have gone on a run? But you usually leave her a text whenever you do, because Yunjin's never awake when you leave.

Yunjin was beginning to get a bad feeling in her gut. She felt uneasy, like something was wrong. Very wrong.

It's amazing to her how quickly she's grown fond of you and Chaewon (especially you), and she can confidently say that she would kill for the both of you. She could even admit that she loves the two of you. And perhaps she loves you in a way that's different from the love she feels for Chaewon.

Shaking her head to snap out of her thoughts, Yunjin ran towards Chaewon's room and burst through the door loudly enough that it woke Chaewon up (the younger is a light sleeper-which would make it all the more confusing on how you've managed to leave the house without anyone noticing).

"Chaewon!" Upon walking closer to the younger, Yunjin took notice of the purple bruise forming under Chaewon's right eye.

Yunjin's eyes widened. "What the hell happened?" She questioned frantically. Now she was even more on edge. If Chaewon's hurt like this and you're gone, who's to say that you're not injured worse than this?

Chaewon seemed to be in a daze for a moment, before she snapped out of it and looked up at Yunjin with tears brimming her eyes.

"Yunjin-unnie!" She called out, grabbing Yunjin's hands and pulling her closer with a fearful look in her watery eyes. "Y-Y/N! We have to save her! Someone- S-Someone was her earlier this morning, and- and- and they took her! I tried to stop them, b-but they hit me and ran! They said some-something about wanting to get back at someone named- named Dákry!" She took a deep breath and hiccuped as she lowered her head. "I don't k-know where they took her. I'm so sorry." She whispered solemnly.

Yunjin's face immediately fell. Dákry. She hasn't been called by that name in a long time. She never thought she would have to hear it again after leaving her home. And if the person she suspects is actually the one who took you, then now she was even more worried. Her blood began to boil at just the thought of you being put in harm's way.