cocona › eigth member of xg (pt. one) (requested)

A/N: This two-part imagine is sort of a mix of two ideas people requested. You know who you are [:

Also, should I go ahead and post the introduction for the new book (Huh Yunjin ff) ?

***

A smile graced your lips as you entered the bedroom to see Cocona lying down on her bed.

"Kona~" You called out. She looked up and smiled back at you, gesturing for you to sit next to her on the bed. You did as she instructed, and leaned against her, sighing happily.

"Did you need something?" She asked.

You smiled cheekily. "Oh, so now I have to need something to want to see my girlfriend? Interesting." You joked.

She laughed and shook her head, before resting it on your shoulder.

After a few beats of silence, you pulled out your phone and opened up the Weverse app. You could practically feel her peering over your shoulder as you went to start a livestream.

"Going live?" She questioned. You simply nodded.

After starting the live, you held the phone out in front of you so that both you and Cocona were in the frame. After letting the viewer count get high enough, you bot waved to the camera and greeted your fans.

"ALPHAZ, we missed you." Cocona said. You smiled and nodded in agreement, mumbling a quiet yeah.

‧₊˚ ♥︎

The two of you had been doing the livestream for almost an hour, at this point, and you were going to end it soon. But before you did, you and Cocona had news to share with your fans.

You and Cocona have been dating for a little under a year. Although you're both young, you're both also committed to this relationship, and are willing to fight for it. Thankfully, your entertainment was completely okay with you being together, but now you had to find out if your fans thought that it was alright. But don't it twisted, although you do love your fans, you couldn't care less about whether or not they approved of you two-the only thing that would hurt you is if they start to leave hateful words in the comments, and then it carries over to other social media platforms, and then could potentially spread into the other members getting hateful messages. And on top of that, you're well aware that Cocona deeply cares about whether or not the fans accept it, which was also a big concern for you.

But you both wanted to be transparent, and you have the permission from not only the girls, but also from your company. You'll just have to wait and see what the outcome is.

"ALPHAZ," You spoke up after a comfortable silence consisting of you and Cocona reading comments.

Cocona looked over at you, a serious expression tattooed on her face. "Are we telling them now?" She questioned in a low tone.

You nodded. "Do you want to do it or do you want me to?" You asked.

She exhaled deeply and cracked a small smile. "Take it away."

You nodded again and then looked back at your phone, smiling to your fans. "ALPHAZ," You called out again. "Cocona and I have very important news. You all know that we love and cherish you guys. You've all been with us and supported us on our journey, whether it has been from the start, or if you're a new member of our little family, and we couldn't be any more grateful than we already are. What we're about to reveal is something that we are in no way ashamed of, so we'd really appreciate it if you think before you say something negative in reaction to this news." You explained.

Cocona nodded along to your words. It couldn't be seen, as your hands were off-camera, but you placed your hand in hers and laced your fingers together, not missing the smile that won the other's lips.

Then you continued. "The news is... we're together." With that, you lifted your interlocked hands so that everyone could see a visualization of the meaning of your words. For further clarity, you turned to Cocona and kissed her in front of thousands.

Almost instantly, and expectedly, the live was soon flooded with thousands of comments. Most were positive, but some were negative.

But one caught the attention of both of you, and after reading it, even though you were almost one hundred percent positive that something like this would impact you, fear struck you.

***

A/N: yo I just took an Autism quiz and it told me I'm most likely on the spectrum... (& obvs to talk to my doctor abt it, duh) and my brother is 1000% sure I have OCD as well UGH If I go to my doctor and they diagnose me with one more damn mental illness, I'm literally going to DESCEND. I've already got, like, 5 of those already, leave me ALONE </3

Anyway,

QOTD: In what era did you get into XG; Tippy Toes, Mascara, or Shooting Star ?
AOTD: I got into them during there recent Shooting Star era, but I had heard of them when they debuted AND when they had their first comeback (I was just too lazy to check them out ✋🏼😭).