breakup prank › CHAEYOUNG ver.

You giggled as you walked up to the front door. Deep inside, you knew that this was sort of a mean prank to pull on Chaeyoung, but at the same time, you wanted to get her back for the prank she played on you a few days prior.

You pulled a straight face immediately, as you pushed the front door open, walked in, and then slammed it shut behind you. Almost instantly, Chaeyoung sauntered up to you from behind as you kicked off your shoes. She placed her hands on your shoulders and began to massage them, making you sigh happily.

The prank almost slipped your mind, but then you remembered it before you lost yourself in the bliss, and pushed her hands off of your shoulders.

You turned around to see her frowning, most likely due to the fact that you never push her away when she massages your shoulders when you come back from a long day out or work-especially work.

"Something wrong, baby?" She asked quietly, wrapping her arms around your waist and resting her head on your shoulder. She tenderly rubbed your sides, making you feel a little bad about what you're about to do.

You abruptly turned around in her arms. "I think we should break up." You deadpanned.

When you said that, Chaeyoung's eyebrows raised, and her lips parted to speak, but she seemed to be at a loss of words. Tears brimmed her eyes. After a few beats of silence, she began to speak, meanwhile you simply looked down.

"You- You're not serious, are you?" She questioned. Her voice shook as she spoke. She was hoping that you were just joking. "You're n-not actually breaking up with me, right? Right, baby? Let's t-talk about this." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung," She looked taken aback by your statement-you haven't called her by her actual name in so long. "I just... I realized that I don't see you like that anymore. I'm sorry." You said sympathetically.

You could practically see her heart breaking, as her face crumpled and she crouched down. She lowered her head into the palms of her hands as she cried quietly. "Baby, no. Please, no. No, no, no." She muttered weakly, yet you still heard it.

That's when you cracked.

"Aw," You immediately dropped down next to her and wrapped your arms around her, squeezing her tightly. "I'm not leaving you, Chaeng!" You soothed, rubbing her back.

She grabbed onto your arms and looked up at you with shining eyes. "You're- You're not?" She looked hopeful.

You smiled. "I would never. It was just a payback prank, I'm sorry for making you cry." You gently stroked her hair.

She groaned. "Asshole."

With that, she cupped the nape of your neck and pulled you in for a messy kiss as she pushed you backwards and toppled over you.

***

QOTD: Out of all of the TWICE members, who would you want to date (if you are already of age, or if you were hypothetically in their age range) ?
AOTD: Jihyo all the fucking WAY istg (but also Tzuyu, she's literally so cute and she's the light of my life, the Twilight to my Sparkle, the sweet to my heart, and the- okay, well I think you get it 🥺👍🏼 bye lmao)