boxer › JIHYO ver. (requested)

TWICE is one of the most popular K-pop groups in the industry

TWICE is one of the most popular K-pop groups in the industry. Their image consists of all of them having either bubbly or mature personalities and having regular hobbies and simply being your average, yet outstanding, girl group.

So you can imagine the surprise when they were in the headlines one day, not for breaking a record or anything like that, but for attending a fight match. Yes, a fight match.

You remember it very vividly, seeing as it happened just yesterday.

The deafening cheers rippled through the air, coexisting with the slight ringing in your ears. You held your arms up, pumping your fists in the air as you smirked victoriously.

You're a professional fighter, have been for a couple of years now, and you've just won a fight.

After collecting your money and heading back to shower and change, you stepped outside the building and took a deep breath. You began to walk down the street, planning on stopping at your usual café for a drink and a bite to eat, but you ended up bumping into someone. A woman.

You quickly regained your balance to stop yourself from falling, and immediately grabbed the woman by her hand and caught her by the waist.

You could see her face now and, God, she was gorgeous. Like, cover of VOGUE gorgeous.

"Sorry about that, ma'am, I wasn't watching where I was going," you mumbled as you helped her stand upright.

You could see her cheeks flush red. That's when you realized you were still holding her.

When you saw her bow, you again realized that she was about to leave, and you didn't want to throw away a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

"Yah," you called out.

She turned back around and looked at you, her eyes swimming with curiosity, as did yours.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

Her eyes widened and her whole face turned red. The girls around her burst into laughter and pushed her towards you. They were all wearing facemasks, yet she wasn't. She swatted at the other girls' hands, before shyly walking back up to you.

"Ah... sure, but... can it be, like, an at-home kind of date," she asked meekly. She looked cute like this. "I'm sorry, I'm just, uhm... a rather reserved person and I like being at home," she explained.

You nodded your head with a lopsided smirk tugging at the corner of your lips.

"Of course, whatever makes you comfortable," you murmured as she handed you her phone to put your number in.

Once you handed her phone back, she texted you.

"Ah," you spoke up, "what's your name, so that I can save your contact?" You questioned.

Her eyes widened, as did the eyes of the women behind her. They all voiced their surprise, not trying to hide their reactions in the slightest.

One woman with dark brown hair and bunny teeth spoke up, stepping forward. "Wait, wait, wait, you don't know who she is? Who we are?! But you're so young!" She exclaimed.

A woman with short brown hair came up and pulled the first woman back by the ear. "Yah, you're coming across as stuck-up and narcissistic, idiot!" She scolded.

You chuckled, clueless yet amused as you stuffed your hands into your hoodie pockets.

Then, the woman you asked out smiled at you. "My name is Jihyo. Park Jihyo of TWICE."

And that leads you back to the present. Today is the day you're taking Jihyo iut on a date. Admittedly, you've become a little nervous. The reason being that, after she introduced herselft as Jihyo of TWICE, you couldn't resist the urge to look up TWICE, not knowing who or what that was. You were thoroughly surprised when you discovered that Jihyo is one of the nine members that make up TWICE, a K-pop girl group and global sensation. It didn't scare you off, however. You just felt like, now, you maybe have to step up your game to impress her.

You were shaken from your thoughts when you heard the doorbell ring, followed by a series of quiet knocks on the front door. A grin spread across your lips. As you passed by the mirror hanging on the wall, you quickly made sure that you looked okay. You winked at yourself before hurrying to the door.

When you opened it, you were met with a breathtaking view. Jihyo was clad in a simple white crop top, denim shorts, and a pair of sneakers, and had her hair pulled up into a bun; the look was simple, nothing fancy, yet she looked stunning.

She smiled at you, and you returned the gesture before letting her inside.

The rest of the night went by quickly. You and Jihyo were able to talk comfortably over dinner, and even cracked jokes with each other. Now, it's nearing ten o'clock, and the two of you are watching a movie in the living room. Jihyo was sitting almost a foot away from you.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Jihyo turn to look at you, propping her arm up on the back of the couch. You raised an eyebrow and turned your head.

"Is there something on my face or something? Besides beauty?" You joked.

She giggled and shook her head. "No, no. It's just..." her smile slowly fell into a thin line. She looked pensive. "I want to talk to you about something," she said quietly, averting her gaze down to the couch cushion.

You mimicked her current position and propped your arm up, now looking at her with a curious expression. "This seems important. Go on," you replied softly, offering her an encouraging smile.

"It's about my career," she started. You nodded, already having an inkling as to what she was going to say. "I value my career, and I know you value what you do as well. And, you know, with a career like mine comes an image that I have to maintain. And I don't mean any disrespect when I say this-I like you, I really do-but, if... this," she shyly gestured to the both of you, "becomes something more, or even if we stay friends, can we... Can we keep it private? Please, Y/N," she pleaded quietly.

How could you possibly say no? You completely understand where she's coming from. If you were in her position, you would do the same thing. You can understand how important it is today's industry to keep up a certain image. Sure, nowadays, some fans-international fans especially-are more relaxed when it comes to the things an idol does or doesn't do, but you can only imagine that an idol dating a rumored underground fighter with a few charges of assault due to bar fights wouldn't look good in the headlines.

You chuckled when you took notice of the nervous look on her face, and reached out to poke her nose. "What are you so nervous for? I understand where you're coming from, and I'm completely fine with your wish. Whatever makes you comfortable is fine with me. Tonight was amazing, and I had a lot of fun bonding with you. I really like you too, Park Jihyo."

She looked at you with wide eyes, before a grin painted her lips. You were taken by surprise when she suddenly tackled you. The both of you toppled over on the couch, with her landing on top of you. A childish giggle slipped past her lips and she hugged you tightly.

"I'm excited for whatever the future may hold," she said cheerfully.

You grinned and wrapped your arms around her waist, enjoying the warmth of her embrace.

"Me too, Jihyo. Me too."

***

QOTD : out of all of the twice members, who would you want to hug the most ?
AOTD : 100% sana. she just seems like she would give amazing hugs. i feel like she would put her entire being into that one gesture 🥺

***

A/N : also, i was really inspired by an author that i've recently been reading from, SSears90, so i was wondering if you guys would be interested in me making a book about hurtfic/sickfic imagines featuring le sserafim & ive ? the book would be a mix of added member type imagines, and just regular ones.