hickey prank › SAKURA ver.

A/N: Ngl, I'd be pissing my pants if I made Sakura mad, she seems like she would be scary as hell 😩 Anyway, I made it out alive guys, that guy hasn't killed me or anything (for now. We'll see what happens tmrw and the days following 🤷‍♀️) ANYWAY again, why didn't y'all wanna tell me I was forgetting about the QOTDs??? 🤔🤨 fake friends fr 💔 anyway (pt 3), enjoy this short imagine MWAH ♡

***

You tried to close the door as quietly as you could, but you suppose the click was loud enough, because Sakura emerged from the living room with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey, baby." She called out, pulling you into a warm hug.

But today, you had a plan. A prank, rather. Today, you decided (after being convinced by Eunchae) to do a hickey prank on Sakura. You don't know how it's going to turn out, but you can only hope for the best. Angry Sakura is scary.

She pulled away from the embrace to look you in the eyes. Just as she was about to say something, however, her eyes caught a glimpse of the red patch of skin on your neck. Her eyes widened as she looked back into your eyes. You saw this and feigned surprise as your hand shot up to cover your neck.

"What the hell was that, Y/N?" Although she looked calm, her words were anything but.

"I-I don't know what you mean." You stuttered out, biting your lip and looking away, subtly shuffling towards the stairs.

She caught it, though, and gently grabbed you by the arm, keeping you in place.

"Yes, you do! There's a literal hickey on your neck! Who gave it to you? Because I know it wasn't me." Sakura questioned sternly.

A shiver was sent down your spine. "N-No one!" You whined.

She huffed, closing her eyes momentarily. When she opened them, she looked angry. Like, really angry.

"Y/N, I'm being serious right now. If you don't want to tell me the truth, then I will walk out that door."

Your eyes widened. "No, you wouldn't." You muttered, looking at her as if she just killed your parents.

She looked at you and scoffed. She walked over to the shoe rack, slipped on her sneakers, and grabbed a jacket. She was just about to reach for the doorknob, but she felt a body collide with hers, hugging her from behind.

"Y/N..." She called out quietly. "Please. I just want the truth." She whispered.

You sighed and kissed the nape of her neck.

"It was a prank, babe."

.
.
.

You gasped in shock as she spun around, grabbed you by the waist, and then spun the two of you so that your back was to the door.

"A what?"

You gulped. "A-A prank..." You muttered.

She looked like she was fuming. You looked away, guilty. She sighed and let her body fall forward and collapse against yours. She buried her face in the crook of your neck.

"Never do it again." She groaned.

You giggled and kissed the crown of her head. "Okay, I promise."

***

QOTD: CLOSED❗| I plan on doing multiple Hickey Prank imagines with other idols. Who do you guys wanna see in this little miniseries ?

A/N: I'm feeling in the mood to write an aespa imagine 🤔 I'll let you guys know what I come up with. Also, I'm gonna get started on some of the requests I've gotten so yay !!