kim chaewon › sixth member of le sserafim (requested)

Cold air hit your skin as you stepped out of the car

Cold air hit your skin as you stepped out of the car. You looked at the dorm with a smile on your face, and stuffed one of your hands into the pocket of your hoodie before grabbing your suitcase and heading towards the door.

After knocking a couple of times, the door swung open to reveal a girl. Kim Chaewon, vocalist and leader of one of the most popular fourth generation girl groups in South Korea, LE SSERAFIM. You looked her up and down, and noticed that she was doing the same. You knew she was pretty, but you weren't expecting her to be ten times more gorgeous in real life. The sight of her nearly had you turning red, but you caught yourself and kept your cool.

You bowed towards her and she returned the gesture. "Hello. Nice to meet you, I'm L/N Y/N, I hope that we can get close and work well together," you greeted.

She smiled, to which you'd be lying if you said it wasn't endearing. "It's so nice to meet you, Y/N-ssi!" You saw that her ears were red and couldn't help but smirk. "We're so excited to have you in the group. Come in, come in."

After stepping inside the dorm, your life changed. In a good way, of course.

"Y/N."

You looked up to see Chaewon approaching the couch that you were sitting on. You were scrolling through your phone after coming back from the company building. Seeing Chaewon immediately brought a smile onto your face.

You've been with the group for two months now, and you swear that you've never been happier. In just a few days, the girls became like family to you. The one that you're closest to, however, is Chaewon. You will admit, from the very moment you laid eyes on her when you first arrived at the dorm, you felt an attraction to her, and you're pretty damn sure that she feels the same, at least a little bit, seeing as you're not stupid and you see the way she reacts to you and the things you do.

For a recent example, a few nights ago, you and the girls had a game night where you were all gathered at the dining table with a board game covering the surface of the table. You had simply rolled up your sleeves and leaned back in your chair with a blank expression, but you were quick to notice the way Chaewon was staring at you with red cheeks. You didn't say anything about it, not wanting to embarrass her, but you do notice the way she acts. You're not some fool.

And you will admit that you're a bit of a coward, what with the fact that you haven't once brought up your feelings towards her at all, but for some reason, you just can't. You just don't want to be wrong. You don't want to end up confessing, only for her to tell you that you were imagining things, looking way too deep into her actions, and that she simply saw you as a friend.

But you suppose that, at this moment, you don't even have to bring up your feelings, seeing as she's bringing up hers.

"Yes, Unnie?" You questioned.