rosé › you're beautiful

You sighed as you walked up to the front door. You stopped and stood there staring down at your phone screen full of hate comments, your teeth harshly tugging at your bottom lip and drawing blood. You blinked away the tears forming in your eyes and opened the door, shutting it once you were in the safety of your home.

"I'm home." You called out.

"In here!" You heard Rosé respond from the kitchen.

You made your way there after kicking off your shoes and setting down your stuff. In the kitchen, Rosé was making dinner for the two of you. A smile graced her lips as soon as you walked in. She turned the burner to low heat before pulling you into her arms.

"How was your day, baby?" She asked you. You mustered up a small smile and laid your head down on her shoulder, responding with a simple, "It was alright."

She looked down at your face with a tinge of concern when she noticed how unfocused you were.

"Are you okay? Did something happen at work?" Rosé questioned.

You shook your head and gave her another smile. "No, Rosie, I'm fine, really. It's just my coworkers were giving me a headache today." You lied.

Rosé bit her inner cheek for a moment, but then nodded her head. She kissed your forehead before directing you towards the stairs. "How about you go upstairs and take a warm bath? I'll be done with the food by the time you're done." She suggested.

You once again nodded. You pecked her lips before taking off towards your shared bedroom.

Once you were alone in the bathroom, you ran the bath water, waiting a few moments for it to heat up. When it was at the perfect temperature, you stripped out of your clothes and stepped into the bath water.

Then you let loose the waterworks.

Pearly tears rolled down your cheeks as you thought back to all of the horrible things fans of BLACKPINK have been calling you on Twitter, on Instagram, in YouTube comments, and on other social media, you're sure. Ever since you and Rosé came out to her fans about your six-month relationship, you've been getting a lot of feedback from the girls' fanbase. A lot of it was nice, supportive commentary, but a lot of it was the exact opposite. Those "fans" would talk down about your character, your body, your overall appearance, and just anything that they knew would bring someone down.

And you were tired. Tired of being picked apart by a bunch of nobodies on the internet. Tired of how badly these things were getting to you.

Sometimes, admittedly, you've thought about breaking up with Rosé, convinced that you're worthless and undeserving of her love and protection. Now is one of those times.

So caught up in your thoughts, you hadn't realized that you were sobbing loudly. You had your knees to your chest and your body shook from how hard you were crying.

You assume that it must've been terribly loud, seeing as a few seconds later, you heard hurried footsteps coming up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"Y/N?" Rosé called for you from the other side of the bathroom door. "Baby, are you okay in there? Can I come in?" She asked.

You said nothing, just resting your forehead on your knees as you continued to cry, only softer this time.

The doorknob twisted and the door was pushed open slowly. Rosé entered the bathroom. As soon as she saw you, the sight broke her heart into a million pieces. There you were, right in front of her, shaking like a leaf and crying alone in the bathtub.

"Oh no." Rosé was immediately by your side, rubbing your back gently. You lifted your head to look up at her, and she didn't think that her heart could break any further, but it did when she saw how distraught you looked. Tears stains covered your cheeks, your eyes and nose were red, and your bottom lip was trembling, indicating that you were about to cry again.

And she was right.

As soon as you looked at Rosé, you burst into tears again.

"Y/N." Rosé whispered as she cupped your cheeks. You hummed shakily. She stroked your cheek lovingly. "What's the matter, baby? What's got you crying like this?"

"I-I..." You trailed off, not sure if what you're about to say is the right thing or not. But in the end, you made your decision. "I th-think that we should break up."

Rosé immediately responded. "What? No! What are you talking about? I-Is this because I ate the last piece of cake? If it is, I'm sorry! I'll do anything... Please don't leave me." She pleaded, resting her head on your shoulder, not caring that it was wet. She sniffled and you instantly felt bad. "Why are you suggesting this all of a sudden, baby, why? I thought things were going so well?"

"Rosie," You started. "You know I love you. And I don't want to break up-"

"Then don't!" She interjected.

"Let me finish, please." You whispered sadly. "I don't want to, but... you deserve better than me. I- I don't have a nice body like a lot of other girls, I'm short, my looks are average, at best, and I just- I don't think I'm the right person for you. I'm not deserving of all the love you give me." You bit your lip and cast your gaze back down to the water after catching a glimpse of the upset look on her face.

"Aish."

You lifted your head and furrowed your brows. "Huh?"

"Do you really think I love you for just your body or outer appearance? Baby, I love everything about you. I love the little things, and I love the big things. And your body is perfect just the way it is, no matter what. As long as you're happy and in good health, what does it matter what it looks like? And I'm if you're asking me, you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever met, if that means anything. I love you, baby, all of you. And you are more than deserving of my love, just as I am of yours. We complete each other, and if anyone says otherwise, ignore them. They don't know anything about you and they think that they know everything about me. They don't. So keep your chin up and let me wipe those tears, baby girl."

Rosé reached out and gently wiped your tears with the sleeve of her sweater. Her words only made you cry again as you buried your face in her neck.

"I-I'm sorry, Rosie, it's just- People are so mean!" You cried.

Rosé stroked your hair and pressed a kiss to the crown of your head.

"I know, baby, I know. But we'll get through this together, just like we always have."

"I love you. Thank you."

"I love you too. Forever."