kim chaewon › public relations (req) - HEART STRINGS ver.

TRIGGER WARNING:
[ non con kissing/sexual assault ]

TRIGGER WARNING:[ non con kissing/sexual assault ]

"You want me to do what?"

You were seated in your manager's office, your brows furrowed and puzzlement evident on your face. You've been a member of a popular girl group under JYP Entertainment for almost five years, so you don't understand why they would ask you-or more like demand you-to get into a relationship simply for publicity. In all honesty, you're not too mad about it, but you just have no clue why they want you to do this. It felt like they were just pulling it out of their asses out of boredom.

"So, uh... what's your favorite... color?"

You were seated in front of an idol you weren't expecting. Kim Chaewon of LE SSERAFIM, a group that you actually happen to be a big fan of. The air was awkward, to say the very least. The two of you were in your company's cafeteria right now, seeing as you both agreed that, for a first date for a PR relationship, you don't need to go all out. But you are going to at least get to know the person that you're going to have to publicly be lovey dovey with (yes, that was a reference).

"Gosh, Y/N, you're so awkward! I didn't know confident hot people could be this bad at making conversation," Chaewon chirped.

Okay, says the introvert, you thought to yourself. Of course, you would never say it out loud.

"Jokes on you, you did say it out loud, silly." You heard Chaewon giggle.

Your eyes widened.

This is going to be a long ride, huh?

"And that, too."

It's been almost a month since you and Chaewon started this fake relationship, and to say that you're not enjoying it would be a flat-out lie. You hate to admit it, but you feel like you might have developed feelings for her in the midst of all of this. Even though it only occurs in public, you've simply come to enjoy having her in your arms, or being able to kiss her forehead, or just generally making her blush. And let's not forget the time that you protected her-afterwards, there was a moment where, even though you weren't in public, it was just you and her in your own little moment. It gave you an adrenaline rush.

FLASHBACK.
(One week ago)

You and Chaewon were just walking out of a café, a bodyguard following behind. The two of you had your hands laced together, something you often found yourself doing. You enjoy the warmth that her hands provide yours.

You were startled when, as a man passed by, he abruptly spit at Chaewon. As soon as it happened, you were quick to push your bodyguard and charge at the man. You pushed him back by the shoulder, a scowl on your face.