(request) momo › stumped

a/n : i'll be closing requests in a week bc of school

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

You're confused. Majorly. There aren't many things in your life that stump you, as you're a quick thinker, even in tough situations. You usually have an easy time navigating through your life and adapting to sudden changes and whatnot regardless of the fact that you're an introvert. And that's exactly why you're confused. You had no idea what to do in the situation you had been put in for seemingly no idea.

You're a very popular idol signed to JYP Entertainment, and you're a member of a group named Angel A. You're the second youngest. You're known for being shy yet also sometimes the loudest member.

A month ago, your company decided that you needed to be even more popular, you suppose (even though you're a member of a chart-topping group—the most popular member, at that), because they suggested something that seemed bizarre to you at the time.

They suggested that you get into a PR relationship. Well, it was more like them telling you that you are going to be in one. No questions asked. Either way, it doesn't sound too flattering or fun, does it? But, nonetheless, you agreed, so as to not cause any future problems in your relationship with the company.

But the bigger surprise came when they told you who you would be dating: Momo, a member of TWICE. You literally almost flipped your shit when you heard them tell you that. It's not that you hated her, you just simply didn't like her. And it's all because of one interaction you had with her.

You had stayed in the dance studio later than your members to perfect a move you didn't feel confident in, but you just couldn't get it. You had noticed that Momo stayed behind too, for whatever reason, so you stepped out of your practice room to greet her. She did the same, but was quick to shove a wireless earbud in her ear as soon as you started speaking, and then walked off. You had wanted to ask her if she could help you with the move you wanted to perfect. You found her actions quite rude, so from that day forward, you've made a clear effort to avoid her, but you still try to keep it respectful, for the most part.

So you weren't exactly elated to hear the news of the PR relationship. But you honestly have to admit that when you met with her to discuss it, it went smoothly. She kept everything professional, but still came across as rather friendly, so you did the same. It was pleasant.

But that's not all that has you confused, because all of that was a month ago. What has you more puzzled is the fact that you like Momo. Romantically. You didn't have a lot of trouble figuring it all out, seeing as you're a sensible adult with a good grip on your feelings, but you're not sure what to do with them. On one hand, you want to open up to her and talk to her about them, seeing as the two of you have become good friends, but on the other, you don't, because you're uncertain about whether or not this could cause a rift in your friendship. That could make it harder to keep up the fake relationship. And sure, you could simply ask your company if you and Momo can "break up" and it wouldn't be too much of a bad thing because a lot of couples break up all the time. But you have to admit it, you enjoy being a couple with her. You enjoy kissing her and holding her hand and hugging her.