hickey prank › JO YURI ver. (requested)

"Y/nnie!"

You looked over your shoulder from where you were standing in the hall. You smiled when you saw your best friend, Choi Yena, run up to you with her bag slung over one shoulder. As she came to a halt behind you, you took a sip of your coffee and turned around to face her.

"Good morning~" You sang.

She looked at you with a certain glint in her eyes, which you instantly noticed. Mischief.

You rolled your eyes at this. "I swear, it's too early in the morning for this, but spit it out. What do you have in mind this time?" You asked.

She grinned, and it seemed cheshire-like. "Oh, just something simple. So, you know how your lovely girlfriend-my dear, dear best friend-gets super jealous easily? Well," She dragged out the word. "I had a brilliant idea as soon as I woke up."

You looked over at her with a blank face. "Last time you said that, I ended up in a rabbit costume, a basket of carrots, and irreversible damage to my reputation and social life." You deadpanned.

She chuckled nervously, "Anyway, my plan is... a hickey prank!" She announced, adding jazz hands as if to make that statement sound better.

You facepalmed.

‧₊˚ ♥︎

It was early in the morning, and Yena was at your house after she snuck in through the window, a usual occurrence in your house (even though your mom has told her to just come through the door). She was here to help you prepare for the prank you were doing on Yuri.

You scowled as Yena playfully poked at the fresh bruise on your neck that she just gave you. And no, she didn't make the hickey herself. In fact, you don't even want to talk about her methods.

You grumbled as you swatted at her hand, brushing her off of you. "Let's just get this over with." You said, sighing dramatically, and then walked out of the bathroom.

Yena followed after you, and the two of you proceeded to get ready together.

‧₊˚ ♥︎

"Baby," You called out, smiling widely as you greeted Yuri by wrapping your arms around her neck and hugging her tightly.

The two of you made plans to meet up at the front of the university so that you could walk to the café on campus together. You hadn't seen her in a few days due to you working nonstop on a project for one of your classes, so you were excited for this meetup. The prank had pretty much slipped from your mind.

She smiled back and kissed your cheek when the two of you separated, and then grabbed your hand, interlocking your fingers.

"How's your day been so far?" Yuri asked quietly. As you walked, her shoulder just barely brushed against yours, and her thumb stroked the back of your hand lovingly, a small but cute habit of hers.

You looked over at her, admiring her side profile. "The music theory project is kicking my ass, but I've gotten pretty far in it, so I'm feeling good about it. I'd say my day's gone well so far. You?"

"Boring and bland," She pouted and leaned over to kiss your cheek again as the two of you entered the café. "I just missed you a lot." She muttered quietly, only for your ears to hear.

You felt your heart flutter at her words, and a bright pink blush bloomed across the apples of your cheeks as you smiled widely.

The two of you walked over to a table by the window, sitting across from one another. Shortly after, a young woman approached you.