hickey prank › KIM CHAEWON ver. (requested)

You sat impatiently on the couch as you waited for Chaewon to come home. Why impatiently? Well, you've come up with a plan. A prank, rather. You were going to pull a hickey prank on Chaewon, using the fake hickey located on your right inner thigh. You have a pretty good idea of how Chaewon might react, and you suspect that it's probably going to involve her getting extremely possessive and angry, which you're excited to see.

Finally, after what felt like hours of waiting, you heard the click of the front door. You immediately got into place and relaxed against the couch, quickly picking up the remote and unpausing the movie on the TV and pretending you didn't hear her come in.

You only acknowledged her arrival when she entered your line of sight in the living room. She stood near the entrance as she loosened her tie and smiled at you, an action you found yourself blushing from. You nearly forgot about the prank.

As she began to walk towards you, you positioned yourself so that the hickey was visible. And the hickey wasn't light, either, it was pretty noticeable. Which is why you weren't surprised to see Chaewon's face fall as she stopped halfway to you.

She stopped to stare at your thigh for a few moments, before surging forward and sitting down next to you, carefully brushing her hand against the bruise. Goosebumps rose across the skin that her fingers grazed. She looked up at you with a concerned glint in her eyes, which you weren't expecting to see.

"Baby, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" She questioned.

Your breath hitched. You were quick to make up a lie, though, and purposefully made it sound like you were trying to hide something, something you knew Chaewon would catch on to since she knew you so well.

"Yep- Yep, I, uh... I hurt myself while I was..." You looked around. "Outside, playing with Mungie and Coco! Mhm!" You said in one breath.

She looked at you skeptically.

Then, you heard your phone go off. It was a text from Sakura, whom you also pulled into this prank. Her job was simply to text you and say something that would give Chaewon the idea that something more was happening. You're glad you planned this out this far, because it seemed as though she was mainly just concerned about you, which made your heart swoon.

The text read:

KKURA-UNNIE
Sorry if the mark I left is too dark. You should be able to cover it with concealer. I'll see you next time. 💋

Your eyes widened. You weren't expecting the text to be like that. You turned red as you slowly looked up to meet Chaewon's gaze. And oh, boy, it wasn't friendly-looking. Her eyebrows were furrowed, her nostrils flared a bit, and you could practically see the anger swimming in her eyes.

"Y/N," She said. Her voice came out deep and stern, causing you to stiffen in your place. "I don't want to jump to conclusions and assume something, so can you please, for the love of Jisoos, explain what the hell you and I both just saw on your phone?" She questioned.

You gulped and looked away, feigning a guilty expression. You kept silent, hoping that that would give away your answer. And you suppose that it did, because next thing you know, Chaewon is standing from the couch, a shaky sigh tumbling from her lips.

She looked over her shoulder at you. "I really thought you were better than this, Y/N. You are everything to me-I gave you everything of me... and this is what I get in return? How could you do this to us? Weren't we happy? Did I do something wrong, something you didn't like?" Her voice trembled as she spoke, tugging at your heartstrings in a not-so-good way. You actually felt guilty now.

You stood up and stood by her side, a small frown playing on your lips as you grabbed her hand. "Baby, I-"

"No, don't call me baby after what you've been doing." She snapped.

You nearly flinched when she snatched her hand out of your grasp harshly, sending your body forward a bit. You stood there, stunned. Until you lowered your head. You spoke in a small voice, "I'm sorry," You clasped your hands together tightly. "I'm sorry, it was just a prank that Sakura and I wanted to play on you." You stated.

You heard a surprised gasp leave her lips, and then you were immediately engulfed by her arms, pulled flush against her body and held tightly. She stroked your hair apologetically. "I am so, so sorry for acting so aggressively when I took my hand from yours. Did I scare you? I'm sorry, baby." She said quietly.

You shook your head and looked up at her. "It's fine. I'm fine. You didn't scare me, it just surprised me, that's all. I'm sorry too, for pulling such a prank on you."

She smiled and leaned forward to capture your lips. She slowly backed you up until you were in front of the couch, and then pushed you down. She then climbed on top of you and initiated another kiss, this time more heated. She eventually parted ways and trailed open-mouthed kisses down to your neck.

"What do you say I give you a real hickey, baby girl?"

imagines | gxg ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें