hickey prank › JINNI ver. (requested)

A/N: I changed the cover of this book ! It's gonna be like that until I have the storage space to make another one TT

***

"Baby~" You called out as you jumped up on her back. She caught you by grabbing onto the back of your legs, then hoisting you up so you wouldn't fall. She pretended to struggle for a moment, making you burst into a fit of giggles, which in turn put a smile on her face.

Yunjin, or by her stage name, Jinni, was an idol under JYP Entertainment, one of the Big 3, and she was a talented idol. You and her have been in a secret relationship since way back in her trainee days. She and six other girls just debuted as a seven-member group called NMIXX, so her schedule has been hectic lately, leaving little to no room for you among all of it. This saddened the both of you for some time, but now, you finally have time for each other. She's just been granted a full week off.

You both spent the first couple of days cuddling in bed and being lazy, but today, you decided to have a little fun and hope that it doesn't go too terribly south, if at all. You're planning on doing a prank on Jinni, with the help of Kyujin, the maknae of her group.

Jinni gently set you down on the floor, turning around and placing her hands on your sides. "So, what are our plans for today, babe?" She asked, resting her forehead against yours.

You feigned an apologetic smile as you wrapped your arms around her neck. "I'm really sorry, baby, I know you wanted to hang out today, but I promised Kyujin that I would help her figure out a... crochet pattern today. I'm really sorry."

She shook her head and pecked your lips, a soft smile playing on hers. "Don't sweat it, it's fine. Just be quick so you can come back to me, okay?" She mumbled.

You nodded.

‧₊˚ ♥︎

It's been roughly two hours since you last saw Jinni, and you and Kyujin have been hanging out to pass time and make everything more realistic. The two of you sat in a comfortable silence as she worked on making the fake hickey on your collarbone. She had her tongue sticking out as she concentrated on the task, trying to make it as realistic as possible. After a few moments, when she was finished, she straightened her back and grinned brightly.

"All done! Now, we can commence the plan!" She exclaimed. Her eyes were shining with excitement, and you'd be lying if you said you weren't as well.

‧₊˚ ♥︎

You grinned as you entered your apartment, gently shutting the door behind you. You silently approached the living room, where you found Jinni lying down, peacefully asleep with a K-drama playing quietly in the background. You turned on the lamp and then crouched down in front of her sleeping figure, before tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

The action clearly woke her up, seeing as she slowly opened her eyes, looking around groggily. When she finally registered that you were in front of her, she sat up with a smile and wrapped her arms around your neck, before pulling you closer.

"I missed you." She whispered.

You kissed her cheek. "I missed you too."

You saw her eyes briefly avert to your collarbone, before moving back to your eyes, but only for a split second before they flickered back to your collarbone to do a double take on what she just saw. She clearly saw the hickey.

You feigned a look of realization when she looked back up at you. "Shit." You mumbled to yourself as your hand flew up to cover the mark.

She pulled away from and backed up further on the couch, which admittedly did sting. "What the hell, Y/N? Please tell me that's not what I think it is. Fuck." She ran her fingers through her hair, something she does when she's stressed or angry. It seemed to be a meld of both.

You bit your lip and looked away, having nothing to show on your face but a guilt.

"Oh my god, you really did this." She said, her voice strained. "You did it with Kyujin of all people? My own fucking bandmate? How could you?" She fired question after question at you, and each one hit you akin to a bullet.

She was about to spew more statements, but you cut her off. "It was just a prank!"

A tense silence fell over the two of you, and you once again bit your lip as you lowered your head.

After a few moments, she spoke up in a softer cadence.

"Prove it."

So you did. You took your hand and swiped it across the supposed hickey, revealing your lipstick stained fingers to her afterwards. She gasped quietly, before placing a hand over her heart and letting out a relieved sigh.

She slid off of the couch to join you on the floor, pulling you into a tight embrace. You wrapped your arms around her waist and held her back just as firmly.

"If you ever do that again," She mumbled in your ear. "I'm gonna take away your cuddling privileges."

You frowned, pulling away to look at her with puppy eyes. "Anything but that-"

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have pulled such a mean prank!"

"It was Kyu's idea!"

"Not my problem."

***

QOTD: Would you do a hickey prank on your significant other?
AOTD: Tbh, it sounds kinda fun, but no, because then that might word motivates them to play a prank on me in return, and I don't like the sound of that 💀