(🎊) kazuha › first anniversary

You entered the HYBE building with a smile on your face, and greeted the staff with friendly bows

Today was LE SSERAFIM's very first anniversary, and as Kazuha's girlfriend and an avid fan of the group, you were beyond excited for them.

You went to the usual hangout area to look for the girls. As soon as you spotted them sitting around a table, doing a Vlive, you squealed happily, excited for them.

They all turned around to see you standing there, and when they saw you, they all quickly excused themselves from the Vlive and then stood up to run towards you.

Kazuha, unsurprisingly, was the first to reach you, and when she did, she wrapped her arms around your waist and pecked your lips, which brought a smile onto your face.

"Hey, baby," she whispered.

You didn't get to respond, seeing as the rest of the girls piled onto the hug, squeezing you tightly. It's been two days since they last saw you, so you were prepared for this type of greeting.

"How are my favorite girls?" You questioned, one arms around Yunjin's neck as your other hand patted Eunchae's head lovingly.

You received a chorus of great and amazing from them, which made you happy.

"Unnie, it's our anniversary today, ca you believe it? Wah," Eunchae said, dragging out the syllable, "it's really been one whole year!" She exclaimed as the girls let go of you.

You grinned. "I know!" You ruffled the maknae's hair. "I'm so happy for you guys," you said as you looked around at all of them. Your eyes stopped on Kazuha. "You all have worked hard to get where you are now, and I couldn't be more proud," you said softly.

Kazuha came forward and snaked her arms around your waist once more. "I'm glad you came by. I'm happy to spend our group's anniversary with the love of my life," she whispered.

Your face flushed red as you kissed her cheek. "Anything for you."

After a few moments passed, the girls led you back to their table, and they all sat down. Kazuha was quick to pull you down onto her lap and, once again, her arms were around you.

Chaewon and Sakura greeted their fans again in unison.

Chaewon spoke up. "FEARNOT~ Y/nnie's here with us for the rest of the live, okay?" She then turned to you. "Say hi!"

You waved at the camera enthusiastically. "Annyeong, FEARNOT! It's me, Y/N! It's been quite some time since I've joined them on a live, hasn't it? Well, it's nice to see you again. Don't mind me!"

The girls cheered quietly and then lroceeded with their livestream, chatting happily with their fans and answering their questions and singing songs for them.

You felt happy watching them and seeing their happiness come through as they talked to their fans, who you can tell they adore greatly. You couldn't be more proud of them for how far they've come, and you especially admire Kazuha and Eunchae, who are so young yet so strong. Ever since the very first time that you met them, you've had the pleasure of seeing just how hard they work off-camera and behind the scenes. How much effort they put into what they do. Their music, their dancing, their show appearances. You love how they never take anything for granted and how they always go into things headstrong-or if they're going through a hard time, they still try.

For the next thirty minutes, the girls interacted with their fans, until eventually, they said their goodbyes. You joined them in doing so.

Once the livestream ended, you turned around in Kazuha's lap so that you were straddling her. "Any plans for today?" You asked.

She shook her head. "No. The girls and I already filmed our anniversary video, so we're free all day today. You?"

You hummed and mumbled a quiet me too before speaking up again. "How about we all go out, my treat?" You asked.

They all agreed, but Kazuha's grip on you only tightened as she buried her head in the crook of your neck.

"Baby, I gotta get up if I'm gonna take you out to eat."

She shook her head. "Can we stay like this for a few more minutes? Please?"

You truly couldn't say no, even if you wanted to, so you nodded. "Of course, my love," you whispered in her ear.

You looked up at the girls and smiled as you stroked Kazuha's hair. "We'll meet you guys downstairs in five minutes," you told them. They all nodded and walked away, leaving you and Kazuha on your own.

You kissed Kazuha on the head and then laid yours down on hers. "Zuha,"

"Yeah?"

"Happy anniversary," you whispered. "I'm so proud of you and the girls. You all have come so far and grown so much since your debut, and I couldn't be more proud to call you my girlfriend and to call you and the girls my best friends. I love you so, so, so much, and I hope that the future remains bright for you, angel."

You lifted your head and then lifted hers as well to look her in the eyes. You were satisfied to see a wide grin playing on her lips as she looked up at you with the sparkling eyes that you fell in love with.

"You've done well," you whispered again.

She wasted no time in pressing her lips against yours, and the two of you shared a loving kiss. You could never get tired of the feeling.

"Thank you, Y/N. Love you," Kazuha mumbled, kissing your cheek.

You chuckled as you stood up and then helped her to stand as well. You began walking away with her following behind, but looked over your shoulder as you did so.

"I love you too. Happy anniversary."

***

QOTD: If you're a FEARNOT, did you get into LE SSERAFIM at debut, or did you join recently ?
AOTD: I've been a FEARNOT since debut !