boxer › KAZUHA ver.

You watched in awe as Kazuha hit the pads at an amazing speed. She was light on her feet and quick with her moves. You admired her commitment to boxing and the amount of time she puts into making sure she's in top shape, and that she strives to always improve.

Another thing you enjoyed when you watched her was how hot she looked whilst doing the activity, but that's besides the point.

She would occasionally wink and smirk at you before going back to focusing on the targets she was aiming to hit.

You continued to watch her for a few minutes longer, until you felt a presence to your right. You turned to face them and were met with Hwayoung, another boxer at the training center. You looked at her nervously. Firstly, because she was extremely intimidating to you. Secondly, because you were very aware of the liking she had towards you-hell, everyone at the center knew, even Kazuha.

"Y/N! How are you today?" Hwayoung asked, smiling at you as she unwrapped the bandages around her red knuckles.

You cleared your throat and returned the gesture with a polite smile. "I'm fine, how are you?" You asked.

"I'm good. Do you... have any plans today?" She asked. You could hear the hopefulness in her voice.

You froze up as you felt eyes on you. You knew that a few other boxers were probably listening in. You looked back up at the ring to see Kazuha peering down at you with a clenched jaw and a raised eyebrow, almost as if she were waiting to hear your answer as well.

"Well- I- Yes? I mean- Yes. Yes, I do. Me and Zuha are going to see a-"

"Ah, you're friends with Kaz? I never noticed!" Hwayoung exclaimed.

You bit your lip. "Not exactly." You mumbled.

Hwayoung looked at you in confusion. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Your eyes widened as a hand was placed on your shoulder. You looked up to see Kazuha standing beside your chair, smiling down at you, but you could see that tiny bit of jealousy swimming in her eyes. You mentally groaned.

"Let's go, babe," She spoke. "My mom said she's on the way and she wants to see you more than me." She pouted and ruffled your hair.

Hwayoung shifted in her seat awkwardly, an embarrassed blush spreading across her cheeks as she quietly stood up and walked away to resume whatever she was previously doing.

You stood up and playfully slapped Kazuha's shoulder, causing her to pout and whine. You chuckled and pulled her closer by the nape of her neck, pressing a quick kiss to her lips. She smiled and grabbed you by the waist, pulling you back in. You sighed against her lips.

When you pulled away from her, you giggled. "Let's go back to your place. I missed your mom!" You complained.

Kazuha scratched the nape of her neck.

"About that... that was a lie."

"Asswipe."

***

QOTD: Favorite NewJeans song?
AOTD: Hype Boy!