kim chaewon › rivals (important a/n)

A/N: Quick but important author's note ~ Starting tonight (Mon, Jan. 9, 2023), updates for this book will be on hold, due to the fact that I'm going on a trip and I won't be back for a week. Due to certain circumstances of the trip (and mental health reasons), updates might be on hold for longer than a week, but we'll see. Here's the last imagine for the time being, I'm sorry ! I also updated the QOTD for the previous Sakura imagine bc I forgot at first!! And check out the A/N at the end if you want to see my new updating schedule! Please enjoy ! I'll see you guys soon ! 나중에 봐요 ! ♡

- Love, Juyoung 🐮

***

A loud scoff left your lips as you glared at her from across the room. You were currently sitting in the HQ canteen, spending your morning chatting with your friends and eating some food. But your mood turned sour when the person you despised the most in the agency walked in and sat at a table across the room.

What pissed you off was that she would send you winks and taunting looks from the distance, and what pissed you off even more was that she looked so damn good doing it. Her outfit really wasn't helping your case either. She was dressed in denim shorts, a black tube top, a cropped denim jacket, and a black choker. You were wearing a rather simple outfit; a fitted black t-shirt tucked into a pair of skinny jeans, paired with a black belt and black combat boots.

You scowled when you saw her stand from her seat, but quickly turned away when she began to walk. In your direction.

You were sitting at a secluded table, just you and your two best friends, Wonyoung and Sakura. And then Chaewon came up to you and stood next to your seat.

She offered Wonyoung and Sakura kind smiles. "Wonyoung, Kkura-unnie~ How are you guys?" She asked.

Wonyoung and Sakura shared knowing smiles, before standing up and bowing towards Chaewon. "We're both great, Chae. Have at her." After Sakura's response, you glared at the backs of their heads as they walked away to join another table.

Chaewon turned her head to look at you, while you simply stood up and faced her.

In the blink of an eye, your back landed against the table with a loud bang!, and Chaewon was hovering over you with a malicious smirk. You struggled in her grip with an angry furrow in your brows.

Nobody in the canteen batted an eye towards your behaviors and actions, all of the agents already being used to this kind of stuff happening all the time.

"Y'know, Y/N..." She started, speaking with a sultry timbre. "I kind of like seeing you squirm underneath me." She whispered.

You froze up, caught off-guard by her words. Was she joking, or no? Does she take you for a fucking joke?

Those thoughts pissed you off, so you thrust your head forward, your forehead coming in contact with her nose. She hissed in pain and let go of your wrists, allowing you to kick and wiggle yourself free from under her, making you grin victoriously.

Without looking back, you picked up your bag and walked out of the canteen.

YOU
750

CHAEWON
1,028

♣️

You panted heavily as you flipped your bodies over so that you were now straddling her hips. You grinned and leaned down to her ear as you pressed the knife to her neck, your voice quiet as you whispered in her ear, "How do you feel now?"

It was all a blur, the events leading up to this. All you know is that Chaewon showed up at your dorm and invited herself in. From there, it's pretty obvious what's happening.