jang wonyoung › fangirl (pt. two)

As soon as you and Jihyun exited the diner and were far enough from the establishment, the two of you held hands and squealed as you jumped around joyously. You were beyond happy.

Jihyun had given the Jang Wonyoung, also known as your biggest crush ever, your phone number, and Jihyun had given her own phone number to the Kim Gaeul, her biggest crush! Two members of your and Jihyun's ult girl group!

When you arrived home, to which you skipped all the way there, hand in hand, you immediately plopped down on the couch. "Can you believe this, Unnie?!" You asked with glossy eyes. "We've- We've met the members of IVE in our mom's diner! That's crazy!"

Jihyun laid down on top of you and snuggled up to you. You were thankful for her small stature, otherwise that would've been hell for you.

"I-I know, dongsaeng! It kinda feels un- unreal."

You allowed your eyes to slip shut when you felt Jihyun began to play with your hair. Eventually, you dozed off. Happy.

♥︎

You nodded to yourself, content with the outfit you would be wearing to the fansign, which was only in six hours.

It's been three days since you met Wonyoung for the first time, and the two of you have been texting nonstop during that time. Due to her busy schedule, you probably won't be meeting again for at least another week, aside from the fansigning, which makes you frown, but you're just happy with the fact that you can talk to her. Texting her and talking to her over the phone makes you feel like you're on cloud nine. She's more down-to-earth and friendly and caring than some people think, and it amazes you. And her voice—oh, her voice is so pretty and comforting to you. You could listen to it all day.

In short, you have a massive crush on her, and you still can't believe that this is actually reality. And to make matters worse (better), she told you that she likes you too, regardless of the mere few days you've known each other, and that she's glad she asked for your number.

You smiled and walked out of your room, heading towards Jihyun's to see what outfit she chose.

Just as you reached out to knock on her door, however, it flew open, revealing Jihyun, whose face was beet red with, presumably, either embarrassment or anger.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" You questioned, greatly confused.

"M-My o-outfit," Jihyun grumbled, before grabbing your hand and scurrying back into her room with you in tow. When you caught a glimpse of all of the outfits sprawled across the room, you had to stifle your laughter.

"I-I can't choose o-one!" Jihyun whined, dropping to the floor and clinging to your leg. Her stutter was more prominent, so you assumed that she was genuinely really worked up about this, to which your eyes softened.

You smiled down at her. "Don't worry, Unnie, I'll help you."

"Thank you, dongsaeng."

♥︎

You and Jihyun are currently out on a shopping mission. You're looking for small gifts for the girls to give them at the fansign. So far, you have a pink and white flower crown for Leeseo, a puppy plushie for Yujin, and a small bubble gun for Gaeul to play with as you talk to her. For Wonyoung, you'd be giving her a small canvas portrait you had painted for her a while back, something you told yourself that you would give her if you ever met her in person.

Jihyun had already picked out her gifts for the members. That just leaves you to choose two more; for Liz and Rei.

"Unnie, what about this?" You asked Jihyun as you pointed to a pretty necklace with a small, silver butterfly pendant. Jihyun nodded enthusiastically, so you grabbed the necklace and put it in the basket.

You then decided that, as soon as you returned home to further prepare for the fansign, you would make a custom decorated, double-sided photocard and a handwritten letter for Liz.

"Okay, I'm all done," you told Jihyun, who was busy waving her sweater paws around as she looked around the shop with doe eyes. Your sister tends to be pretty innocent and hyper and amazed by everything. Some would describe her as childish, but you like her this way. You like taking care of her.

Jihyun smiled, and the two of you headed to the checkout line.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

a/n: it's not over yet (: