sakura › schoolyard fight (important a/n!)

You sighed as you led Sakura to sit down on the barstool

You had just returned with her in tow after a big fight broke out at school. She had got the first punch in after a girl purposely bumped your shoulder hard enough to send you down to the floor if it weren't for Sakura, your best friend, catching you.

Her sharp eyes followed you intently as you moved around, first washing your hands and then grabbing the first-aid kit. You set the kit down on the counter beside you and stood in front of her. She spread her legs and placed her hands on your hips, pulling you to stand in between them. Your face flushed red but you ignored the flutter in your heart and carried on.

She winced when you applied alcohol to the cut on her forehead. Following a split second of thought, after placing a bandaid over the minor injury, you placed a soft kiss over it. She closed her eyes and placed her head on your chest, simply holding you close as the two of you sat in silence.

Eventually, however, you had to get back to treating the scrapes and cuts, so you pulled away from her.

"You didn't have to do that, you know," you mumbled, breaking the silence as you cleaned up the blood in the corner of her lips. "The fight, I mean."

You paused in your actions when you caught her eyes flitting from yours to your lips. Absentmindedly, your thumb brushed across her bottom lip.

It was only a matter of seconds before she abruptly stood up and pressed her lips against yours. You let out a small gasp, but soon melted in her embrace. She held you close and gently pressed your back against the counter, her thumbs tenderly rubbing your sides.

"I did it because I care about you. A lot," she whispered against your lips. Her hand came up to cup your cheek. "And I would get in a hundred more fights if it meant keeping you safe, cutie."

"Cutie?" You questioned, cheeks burning a bright red.

She chuckled, a small smirk gracing her lips. "Yeah. My little cutie," she said, patting your head.

"Yah!" You bowed your head and rested it against her shoulder, pursing your lips in embarrassment.

She gently lifted your head back up and gripped your chin to make you look into her eyes, which held nothing but love. She pecked your lips and smiled afterwards, and reflexively, you mirrored her expression.

"Dummy," you whispered.

***

QOTD : what do you like to do in your free time?
AOTD : besides writing and reading, lately i've been writing songs hahaaa. so far, i've rewritten a few songs. my greatest example is shine with me by ive, i'm really proud of the lyrics i wrote for it, and it's dear to my heart. i named my version '우리 빛나는 봄날 (spring day pt.2).'

A/N: sooooo, among the many many projects i'm working on, i'm working on one that involves the marvelous ms. lee chaeryeong of itzy, and i need your input !! for the characters, i'm in the mood of letting you guys help me pick them out. so i'll list the personalities that the characters have, and then you can suggest an idol (it can be of any gender)(also, none of the other itzy members, sorry). and the idol doesn't have to exactly fit these personality types irl, you can just suggest based off of looks alone, AND the idol can be any age!

if you choose to comment and suggest, thank you !! i want this book to cater to you

#1. main character's older sister: blunt, sometimes cold, dislikes affection (but secretly loves it).

#2. the (usually) calm one, sometimes clumsy, the mediator. the brains of the group.

#3. the mother/father figure of the group. always taking care of everyone and is always the driver for some reason. "the disrespect is a little too real right now." in love with the mediator.

#4. the happy pill, super adorable, a lot of energy and loves affection.

#5. the flirtatious one who is in love with mc's older sister.