wendy › cheater

This is the Wendy version of an existing imagine.

Also, just a side note, I do NOT support cheating, just an fyi. I think that it's a fucked up thing to do. If you're in a relationship and you ever begin to feel the way Wendy does in the imagine below, I think you should most definitely talk to your significant other ASAP. Communication is key, not cheating. Not everyone is as forgiving as Eunbi is.

❤ : The Valentine's special will come out either later tonight, or tomorrow, the 15th ! Happy Valentine's day, by the way. ♡

***

EUNBI POV.

"Seungwan... Y/N- I- What the hell? Tell m-me you're joking, Seungwan. Tell me! Say something, dammit!" Eunbi, Wendy's girlfriend, yelled.

Your silence was all she needed to hear.

Bitter tears fell from her glassy eyes as she tightly grasped the necklace she always wore. The beautiful necklace that Wendy had given her on their first date.

She ripped it off without hesitation.

Right in front of her eyes was her girlfriend of three years, Wendy, with you, her best friend. Eunbi had just returned home from the store, only to find you and Wendy in the kitchen, mid-makeout. You were sitting on the kitchen island with Wendy standing in between your legs, and your hands tangled in her soft, brown hair.

"Babe- Look, we were just-"

"Don't call me that."

"Bi-"

"No. You're a cheating asshole. I left my friends and family to be with you, dammit, and this is what I get? We've been together for three, almost four years, so why the hell do you decide to do this now? When I'm so committed to us. Why?!" The pure distress and helplessness in Eunbi's voice broke both yours and Wendy's hearts.

What have I done? Wendy thought to herself.

You and Wendy quickly separated, and you hopped off of the island. Wendy tried to reach out towards her girlfriend, but Eunbi only slapped her hand away. Wendy felt like her heart was being ripped apart when Eunbi backed away. But she doesn't deserve to feel upset about this-she caused it.

"I'm so sorry, Eunbi. I really am." Wendy sighed as she looked at you. You only closed your eyes and gave her a sullen nod, making her nervous.

She tried to swallow the lump in her throat when she looked back at Yoorim. "I know that you love me, Eunbi. And I really did love you, but... things change. Things changed. I guess I kind of... fell out of love with you. Don't get me wrong- I will always cherish everything we've done together, forever, because those are some of the best moments of my life, Bi. And I still love you. It's just a different kind of love now. And, I know, I should've told you sooner. I should've told you as soon as I started feeling like this, but I didn't. I was stupid, and I'm ashamed of myself for hurting you like this. I'm sorry you had to find out this way, I truly am." She said.

"How long?"

"What-"

"I said... How long?"

You and Wendy grew nervous. You took the lead, however.

"Three months... I'm sorry, Unnie. I'm- I'm so sorry." You looked down, ashamed of yourself. Ashamed that you allowed yourself to do this to your best friend. None of this should've ever happened. And you'd hate to admit it to anyone but, God, did you love the thrill. The thrill of being a secret. Wendy's secret.

Eunbi took a deep breath. "You know what? It's okay."

It went silent for a short while.

"What? W-What do you mean?"

"I mean," She smiled. "That it's okay. I'm not going to forgive or forget for a long time, but... It's okay." Eunbi paused and turned to Wendy, still smiling. "Do you remember when we first started dating? I promised to always keep you happy. If Y/N makes you happier than I did, then so be it. People fall out of love-it happens. I'm still in love with you, and that's not going to go away overnight, but there are other fish in the sea. Nobody will ever replace you. Both of you. But I love you both, dearly, and I want you to be happy." She looked down at her worn out, baby blue converses, trying to stop the tears that were threatening to fall.

You lowered your head into the palms of your hands, letting out quiet snivels. You felt bad, so bad. This is probably the worst you've ever felt in your entire life. How could you betray Eunbi like this? Not just Eunbi, but Eunbi's trust.

Wendy broke down, tears streaming down her face as she kneeled down in front of Eunbi. "I-I'm sorry, Bi. I'm so, so sorry! I don't deserve you. You don't deserve what we've done to you, I am so sorry."

Both yours and Eunbi's gazes softened at the sight of her. And even though Eunbi isn't planning on forgiving you so easily, she just wants to move on now. She knew that not all relationships lasted forever. And, yeah, she's upset and angry, but if Wendy fell out of love with her, why would she try to make her fall again? At least the two of you know that what you did was wrong, and feel awful about it. That was enough for Eunbi right now.

Maybe this isn't so bad.

‧₊˚ ♥︎

It's midnight and both you and Wendy are cuddled up in your bed with a drama playing quietly in the background. Wendy was staying over at your place to give Eunbi some space.

"Wen."

She smiled as you climbed on top of her, straddling her lap. "Yes, baby?"

"I- I feel so awful..." You looked away, blinking rapidly. Your eyes welled up with fresh tears as you grasped fistfuls of her hoodie. You had already cried the whole drive back to your house, and as soon as you arrived, you locked yourself in the bathroom and cried for another hour, so you're both surprised you even had more tears to shed.

Wendy just nodded and rubbed your thighs, silently agreeing with you.

"And I-I'm so sorry. I ruined you guys' relationship. Maybe we-Maybe we nev- never should've happened, Seungwan." You whispered, unsure. Her eyes immediately met yours, looking at you with a faint expression of shock.

"I... can understand why you think that, baby, I can. But you don't have to. Eunbi and I... We just weren't meant to last forever, y'know? Although what we did was wrong, I will never feel bad about having feelings for you, my love." Wendy reassured you as she grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it. You gave her a shy smile and giggled.

"A lot of people fall out of love. Not every relationship lasts. It happens sometimes, okay? It's okay to feel bad about this. Actually, it's good that you do, it means you care. And trust me, I feel bad too. But let's just try our best to make it up to her. How about this?" Wendy smiled. "We'll go on a date tomorrow to take our minds off of this. What do you think?"

You sighed contently. "I like the sound of that. I- I love you."

She looked up at you lovingly, a look that, in recent months, she could never share with Eunbi.

She shifted your bodies so that you were lying down. She let her eyes flutter shut as she listened to your breathing, basking in the feeling of your body next to her own.

"I love you too."

***

QOTD: What do you do on Valentine's day (either for yourself or your significant other)? Or do you just go about your day like normal?
AOTD: I go about my day like normal, seeing as, if i had a s/o, I would celebrate our love everyday, not just on V-day 🥴