Part 51 (All Yours)

The next morning I woke up to Loki's lips pressed against my ear, the deep breaths of his sleep brushing down my neck. A small smile crept onto my face as I relished in the comfort of his arms wrapped firmly around me, a single leg locking mine to him.

"Good morning, lovely." I heard his gruff, deep voice hum against my ear, sending a shiver shooting down my spine.

Loki must've felt it, because I could feel his grin against the skin of my neck not a second later.

"You were incredibly pacifying last night." He hummed as his lips attacked my neck. "Do remind me to always return the favor, yes?"

A whimper escaped my lips as he moved up towards my ear, the most sensitive pieces of my neck now being nipped and sucked.

"How I missed you." He whispered softly, leaving a delicate kiss in the place of his bites. "You are never to leave me that way again, dove."

"Never." I agreed in a soft, hush mumble.

I turned to face him and pressed my lips softly against his, allowing his hands to move around my hips and hold me flush to him.

"Would you like to tell me about your time on Midgard now?" He asked in a matching tone.

I knew he was somewhat insecure about what had happened on Earth, probably not from a lack of trust but just complete confusion. He had gotten very little explanation out of me, my jumbled and erratic crying likely not helping his understanding.

I explained everything to him in detail, from Tony locking me in the tower to the raft breakout and my negotiations with SHIELD. By the end he smirked proudly at me.

"You had those idiotic, midgardian 'protectors' eating off your boot, my love." He said with an evil grin, nearly fawning over the chaos I had created. "I never thought you'd be so mischievous."

"I don't think they left me any other options." I responded back with a huff. "I still feel bad, though."

"Don't." He said firmly now. "You did nothing that wasn't forced upon you, and you were fighting to protect your friends. You should take pride in your abilities."

A knock on the door interrupted us as I went to speak again, making Loki roll his eyes.

"What?" He called towards the door.

"Little siblings?"

"Come in, Thor."

Thor looked nervous, rubbing the back of his neck as he refused to look at Loki. Loki's body tensed at his mere presence, his grip on me absentmindedly tightening with it.

"What is it?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Father requests your presence in the throne room... Alone." He grumbled, his gaze never leaving the floor.

I tensed at that, but nodded nonetheless. As Thor left I looked at Loki.

"Everything is okay." I cooed, kissing his jawline as I got out of the bed.

He flicked his hand up wordlessly, a gorgeous off-white and gold dress now dawning my body, my hair falling in it's natural waves, perfectly brushed.

"This is gorgeous." I said in awe as I stared down at the fabrics, moving the skirt.

"I had it made for you by the seamstress in the village. The colors compliment your magic perfectly." He responded almost flatly. I smiled at him.

"Thank you, my love." I said through a grin, kissing him again.

"One more thing." He mumbled against my lips. He waved his hand one last time, and a small gold necklace fell onto my neck, the pendant resting between my collarbones. The pendant was a beautiful gold snake, it's tail encircling an emerald. "You may take it off if you wish, b-"