Part 114 (Ragnarok)

"He tried to betray you, didn't he?" I sighed as I stepped onto the ship.

Thor gave me a sympathetic smile. "Thanks for the warning, little sister."

"He's gonna be pissed at me." I huffed as I slid into a seat.

"Yes, well, he'll probably kill me, so." Thor shrugged with a grin, "You'll still be better off. Especially since I-"

"Please don't tell me however you did it, Thor. It'll just piss me off." I mumbled, leaning further back. "Let's just go. Before I change my mind."

Thor nodded as he lifted the ship, setting it onto auto pilot after going into the anomaly.

"You know, Heimdall told us a lot about dragons when we inquired after the elves."

"I didn't realize you went with him." I hummed back.

"Dragons choose a single bond mate in their lifetime." He said with a smile. "Loki is yours, isn't he?"

"I'd hope so." I laughed a bit. "He is my husband after all. Even though he's a quite a pain in the neck... and as of late I'm quite familiar with neck pain."

Thor chuckled at that, shaking his head. "That only encourages me to be even more thankful you've come with me. It mustn't be easy, to leave him behind."

"It hurts, actually. Like... Physically hurts."

"We'll catch up with him soon, little sister."

I nodded to Thor, before sighing and closing my eyes.

'Danielle, I swear to the norns if you die I'm going t-'

I shot up the moment I heard his voice projected into my mind. I furrowed my brows, looking around the ship.

'Did... Did you sneak onto the ship?' I questioned, cutting him off.

'So you can hear me.' Loki's voice replied.

'No, this is all your imagination.' I replied back with a small smirk, rolling my eyes.

'I'm not on your ridiculous ship. Thor left me on Sakaar after ELECTROCUTING ME.'

'That statement made me stiffen, but I couldn't let Loki know that. It'd have given him far too much satisfaction, and due to recent events he deserved none at all. 'I mean... You did try to betray him.'

'Why wouldn't I? It was betraying him, or helping you go off to your doom.'

'Well, how successful was that for you?'

'Shut up.'

'So, where are you?' I now asked, raising my eyebrows. Loki and I could easily communicate telepathically much farther than most Asgardians could, but I didn't think he'd be so clear all the way in Sakaar.

'I'm not far behind. Don't die until I get there to kill you myself for helping that oaf.'

I giggled at that, shaking my head.

'No promises, my love.'

Just then, Thor huffed as he stood. "We're here, little sister."

Loki

Loki was furious, though he knew he couldn't necessarily be surprised by Dani's actions. It was her nature, after all, to be protection for those who needed it.

However, that only made Loki more nervous. She would die for Thor if need be, he was sure, but that was the last thing he wanted. It was the last thing he would allow to happen.