Part 93 (Ballpoint Pen)

After breakfast I headed down to the healing wing, checking with each of the ninnies as I passed through. Though Frigga would be there soon, I tried to keep her workload in the healing wing as minimal as possible. She was, after all, the queen. She was far busy enough without the responsibility of the wing, while that was my only job.

"We have 3 Einherjar in the warrior suite, apparently there was an 'incident' during their training." Annette huffed. "They're... Being a bit unruly."

"How?" I questioned, fiddling a pen between my fingertips as I spoke.

I normally wouldn't have felt the need to ask such things, but Annette was older. She had centuries of experience, meaning she would put up with quite a bit before she became frustrated with any patients.

"Comments about the girls. Very unsavory comments."

"I'll go straighten them out." I mumbled as I cracked my neck.

Walking into the room, I automatically knew what Annette was talking about. The first thing I heard was the same misogynistic, ridiculously enraging catcall that was the whistle.

"Listen here, gentlemen." I said loudly, ignoring the whistle and childish giggles.

These men were young, younger than Thor and Loki for certain. Meaning they were also significantly stupider.

"You have two options here. You can get yourselves together and treat my ladies with respect, or I'll send you on your way and you can have this joyous time in the library, using a stapler to close your own wounds. Which will it be?"

"No reason to be spiteful, healing lady. We were just having a bit of fun." One stated, a soft, but nervous laugh escaping his lips.

"You act as though you need a bit of entertainment for an evening. May I offer you my services?" Another commented.

"She's the prince's consort." The third now attempted to correct his friend.

"No wonder she acts though she needs a proper manhood for the evening. Being the consort of a ninny b-"

It was definitely safe to say I didn't react well. The pen that was in my grip somehow managed to stick firmly in the man's thigh, his piercing scream cutting off his words.

"Well, that was your final strike." I said so calmly I even feared the tone myself, before turning to the other two soldiers. "Would either of you two like to continue your behaviors, or would you prefer to apologize to the much kinder ladies so you may have the privilege of being healed?"

"We'll apologize."

"That is exactly what I wanted to hear." I responded pleasantly with a smile.

I got Rammi from Fandral and Ingrid after leaving the healing wing, then took him to the warriors lounge to find Loki.

Just as I had thought, she was sitting on one of the couches, rolling her eyes as Thor continued to ramble about his trip to Midgard.

"There you are." I hummed as I came to sit beside her, rubbing Rammi's back as he laid his head on my chest. "I was hoping to find you here."

"Why is that?" Loki questioned.

"Because it was closer than your study." I smirked and leaned against her shoulder, then looked back at Thor. "What's going on, Thunder?"

"Your brother has a kid."

"What?!"

"A spider kid! He built him a new suit, and is-"

"Oh, Spider-Man. I knew about that."