Part 132 (Epilogue)

Nearly a year passed after we snapped everyone back. Loki and I returned to Vanaheim after I gave the stones to the Avengers, and I could tell above all he was ecstatic at the idea of being king. Even when he acted as though he'd enjoy a simple life with me, I knew he wanted it all.

Just like him, the greedy trickster.

Tony's anger only lasted as long as the anxiety over my condition. Once he realized I was okay, he seemed to fade back into normalcy, into a place of content.

Thor was a bit slower to trust again, though the consistent visits and proof that I would put in my half of the effort in our relationship made him ease back into the comfort of our bond. That was always the best part of our friendship. We could be realms apart for months, years even... And we would always find our way back to being best friends, as if no time had passed at all.

"My queen." I heard from the doorway of the dining hall as the large door opened.

"How many times must I tell you to stop that, Sig?" I grumbled at the guard, smiling. "Just Dani."

"Never feel urged away from calling me your king, though." Loki teased as he came beside me, his arm wrapping around my waist.

He seemed to know exactly when I needed his touch, needed him within my sight. The trauma from the blip had only barely began to fade, and I feared I was a bit too clingy and desperate with his affection. Luckily for me, though, my needy god was happy to oblige. I think, in a way he'd feel bad to admit, he adored my desperation for him, loved the way I needed him.

Sigurd rolled his eyes, an act that would be seen as disobedient by any other royalty but only earned a smirk from Loki. "Your families are here."

"Perfect! Send them in."

Tony and Pepper were first to enter, Morgan instantly running around them to get to Loki and I.

"Tante!" She squealed as she leaped, my instant reaction grab her and spin.

"My princess!" I laughed as I twirled quickly. "How I've missed you!"

"You just saw her yesterday." Tony mumbled hatefully, making me grin.

"My turn." Loki stole the girl from my arms, tickling her side with one hand while he held her tightly in the other arm. "Why's it always her first? I'm much more fun."

Morgan giggled. "Hi, Lo."

Loki rolled his eyes, poking her one last time before he set her onto the ground. He had spent nearly a month trying to get her to call him Loki, but it was never any use. She heard me call him by the shortened version, a nickname no one else got to say, only once before she decided that was his name indefinitely.

And he had to deal with it.

"Hi, Dani. Hello, Mr. Loki." Peter's small greeting, a sweet smile on his face, was next as he appeared from behind Pepper.

"Hey, kid. How're the school applications going?" I asked with a smile.

"Columbia, NYU, and Empire State accepted me!" He excitedly said.

"You're definitely going to Columbia, right?" I asked. "Their acceptance rate is like 10 percent. You have to."

Peter cringed a bit, "I got denied the Columbia scholarsh-"

"I told you I'm paying for your college, kid." Tony rolled his eyes. "Stark Scholarship program, first dibs to interns."

"Totally going to Columbia." I mumbled to Loki, who chuckled.

"Leave the spiderling be, darling. He doesn't have to go to your choice of school." He mumbled, before looking back at Sigurd. "Where are my parents?"