Spooky ref

Name: Spooky

Personality: silent, very hyper and expressive with her faces and actions, down for trying new things most of the time, very curious

Species: holiday spirit

Age: 8

Family: Jingle: Father, Jangle: other father, Jingle's Older Brothers: Uncles

Powers/Abilities: Can summon candy and halloween/Christmas themed items out of no where, and being a spirit can chose to stay out of sight or reveal herself

Bonus: Not much is known about Spooky or her species other than that they usually just show up around their respective holidays or on the rare occasion around other holidays. Spooky being made out of holiday magic from two popular holidays is a mish mash between the two themes of Halloween and Christmas. And it shows from her hobbies which consists of scaring others, making warm drinks, playing in snow, making snow men, making Home made scary masks, eating candy she scared up from unsuspecting kids, hanging little pumpkins on the Christmas tree- Y'know. Standard holiday activities.

Both parents fully support her many hobbies being from both holidays themselves and encourage Spooky's curiousity of other holidays as well. Her other favorite holidays are Easter and Valentine's Day. She loves all the bright warm colors and themes they bring as well as the unique candy you can't get usually any other time of the year. Lately she's been side eyeing some place called safe Haven with all the unique creatures and customs but she usually won't go anywhere without either of her fathers to help keep her curiosity in check and keep her out of trouble. Her fur colors also changes naturally which each four seasons, why or how is unknown to everyone, but only two parts of her body stays the same except for two body parts. The green of her eyes turn black during the winter months, and the red streaks of her antlers turn black during the fall. No one is sure why this is but they chalked it up to the fact her father's can change their color palette as well.