Maddison ref

Name: Maddison

Personality: sweet, overly friendly or positive, a timid lil bunny, can be a chatterbox

Species: Anthro bunny

Age: 12

Family: Mad Hatter: Father, Marsh Hare: Other father

Appearance: mitched match red, yellow, pink, and white eyes, dark pink hair/ear tufts/tail/toes/neck fluff, light pink fur

Powers/Abilities: Very good hearing and smell. Being a rabbit, she can jump high and has a powerful bite. 

Bonus: A Mad Hatter x Hare next gen for Allison.

Maddison was born from her Uncle Chesire Cat's magic for the two. While both her parents are dwarfed by almost everyone else in their world, she towers over them by a few inches. No one really knows why or how. Both her daddies are pretty sheltering and often go 'mad' if she's gone for more than a day.

While a shy and timid bunny, she often curious and loves to explore this strange world of theirs. Though this curiosity has gotten her into some pretty sticky situations with the Red Queen. It's usually Her Uncle Chesire or one of her fathers that saves her from the Queen's annoyance. Though rarely the Fortune Teller.

The fortune Teller's a strange old man that often predicts things that won't even happen. But there are times he's right. She loves to visit him and listen to his many stories and affectionately calls him Grandpa Telly. Whenever Casanova visits he'll tell her all the things he's experienced in the human world with his mother or Safe Haven with his friend Lavender. Out of all his family and friends, Maddie is the only one to ever hear his voice.