Mocha Latte ref

Juliet's Adopted mother

The pic was drawn by Wolfstar15 on deviantart

Voice: Pear Butter from MLP

Name: Mocha Latte

Personality: Motherly, protective, polite, does have a wild side, speaks her mind

Species: Werewolf

Age: Late forties

Family: Juliet Foxor: Adopted Daughter

Appearance: Dark brown and light brown fur and tail, grey and brown skirt and top, one grey and brown stocking one white and brown stocking, red eyes, braid in hair, hearts over her top

Powers/Abilites: great sense of hearing and smell

Bonus: Goes by Mocha, she left her pack long ago to live in one of the more suburban parts of Safe Haven. It's not that she didn't like her pack sisters or brothers. She just always wished to help out others in need. Especically children. Mocha loves children and always wanted one of her own, but was never able to conceive any no matter how many times she tried. Giving up she decided since she couldn't have children of her own, she would help take care of the many children in Safe Haven that didn't have a home. 

She went back to college and managed to get a degree in child care after a long time of working and hard studying. She eventually got a job at one of the orphanages because of her love of children. One night, while doing the night shift, she answered the door......only to discover the tiny bundle of foxy fluff with a paper telling her name. Extremely confused, she took the child in and cared for it as well as the other children. the more time they spent together, the more attached she got to the baby.

After a few days of caring for the child, she made the decision of adopting the child and raising her as her own. Mocha never knew who Juliet's real parents were, but raised her how a werewolf would be raised. She was concerned with all the realatively bad people that seemed drawn to her, but never expected her to be part angel.