Berry ref

Whelp! Here's my Cherri bab.

Voice: Katy Perry (may change later)

Name: Berry

Personality: confident, fun, out going, pretty confident and care free with a sense of justice

Species: Draconic demon

Age: 16

Family: Cherri: Mother

Appearance: fruit themed jewelry, gold horn rings/tail bracelet/bracelet, tan hair, red and yellow eyes, scar under left eye, pink mark on face, grey skin, pink top with blue sleeves, x's, and black straps, pink choker, zip tie connecting top and shorts, blue shorts, black torn leggings, black kit kat boots with white heel hearts on breasts, black tail

Powers/Abilities: can summon unlimited bombs, enlarge her fangs and horns, a lot stronger than she looks, excellent stamina and agility

Bonus: Berry was the result of celebrating Prince Wild-Card's 2nd birthday when Angel invited his gal pal Cherri over to celebrate with them. Of course she came because they had the best booze at royal events. And she sure as h*ll wasn't missing out on free booze. While there she got pretty....*ahem* boozed and started randomly flirting with guys much to Angel's amusment and Husk's annoyance.

"Did ya really have to invite HER to a two year old's birthday?"

A while later she sobered up somewhat and woke up next to a small goat....dragon.....thing who simply made cute purr and birds sounds and fonded over her. Pretty cute, but unfortunately Cherri didn't do cute that well and had to end up practically begging Charlie to command her .....thing to get off. Though heartbroken, Charlie was able to sooth him with a warm blanket and tons of ice cream. Angel clued her in on all the details on the night before which she ended up sweet talking one of Charlie's gaurds and you can see what happened after that. Though that wasn't the end of it. A surprise came in the form of a smol bab a few months later.

Though Berry is a girl physically and mentally, she wasn't always like that. She was physically born a male and started out trying to figure out her identity with the help of her uncle Angel. When she turned 14 she made a deal with Maizy to magically turn her female. Her mother was very supportive and understanding of her situation and is just as happy to have a daughter. Cherri struggled to be a good mom with her lifestyle and had to sometimes leave Berry with her father and Charlie for months or sometimes a year at a time, but she always managed to send child support money or see her when she needed it most. Berry has an....ok relationship with her father. While she can't understand the noises he makes, she does understand he means well. She adores Charlie and sometimes hunts down enemies of hers. Her big targets are Katie Killjoy and Pentious, but so far no luck.

Berry will sometimes meet up with her old friend Indigo and discuss both their lifestyles of protecting the royals. (I have a headcannon that ALL of H*ll is ruled by the Devil and his family and each of the nine rings of H*ll has a smaller ruler that he also rules over) Even though they have a different take on 'protecting' (with her's being hunting down her royal's enemies) they do get along well. As her name suggests, Berry loves any fruit themed or patterned jewelry and clothes. The quickest way on her good side is to give her some as a gift.

Berry has a husky/h*ll hound mix, named Snookums

Berry has a husky/h*ll hound mix, named Snookums. Snookums was originally Beauty's pupper when she found him shivering outside. But there was a misunderstanding with Alastor resulting in the scar over his eye and Baxter made her give him to Berry. Berry never bothered to change his name and uses him as her guard dog to help protect the royal family.Though no one is sure where he comes from. He's VERY loyal to Berry though and does everything she tells him.