Vanilla ref

(Pic drawn by Ellen-jello on tumblr)

Voice: Pinkie Pir from MLP

Name: Vanilla

Personality: spoiled-ish, naïve, obsessed, peppy, can be stubborn, tooth rotting sweet
Species: demon Werewolf snake

Age: Unknown. Physically 17-18.

Family: Villa: Biological mother, Sir Pentious: Biological father, Travor: Half older brother, Molly: Adopted mother, Arackniss/Angel: Adopted Uncles, Angel-Cake: Adopted cousin, Heroin: Adopted grandfather, Vaggie: Aunt

Appearance: 8 green and pink eyes on her face/ears/bows, light pink fur, dark pink ears, purple hair, pink and purpe dress with heart, white fluffy fur on wrists/ankles/neck/tail, long green tongue, black spiked dog collar, pink bows

Full Demon Mode/Powers: Believe it or not, she doesn't have a full demon mode due to a birth defect. She has excellent hearing and smell, and her tail is prehensile which she can use to grab things. She can taste scents with her tongue and can see in 8 directions at ounce thanks to her 8 eyes.

Bonus: Vanilla is the result of an arranged union between Sir Pentious and the Hell Aristocrat Villa. After being birthed, she was diagnosed with a birth defect that restrained her from going full demon. Of course Villa didn't care too much, but Pentious was NOT having a defected child attached to his name. So after convincing Villa that this defected child would ruin her social status, they gave the child to her BFF, Molly, who adopted the child as her own. Sadly, Villa died a few weeks after during another population clean out.

Vanilla is a sweet child. TOO nice. Like nifty on steroids. This turns away most demons. She adores her mommy Molly and tries to have a relationship with her father, but he usually just gives her something really nice to make her leave him alone. Her Uncle Arackniss and Grandpa however don't like her peppy personality. She gets along great with her Uncle Angel though. Her Aunt Vaggie tolerates her and Angel-Cake TRIES to get along as best as she can with her. She knows she has a brother but has never met him.

Besides being spoiled rotten by both parents, she's used to getting what she wants and often gets confused or upset when she can't get it. She currently has TWO crushes. Wild-Card (because of his prince title) and Chesire (who she's still looking for). Chesire was her first boyfriend but sadly it only lasted 2 weeks. Since then she's been trying to track him down as she believes there still might be hope for them. Maizy is often the one she'll ask for info on both Wild-Card and Chesire, but Maizy just narrows her eyes and tells her they're both off limits to her. She'll also ask Gem-Stone but she refuses to tell.

Since Crymini was associated with Villa, Vanilla sees Gem-Stone as her BFF and often drags her into shopping sprees or make overs. She will sometimes cuss at her, but Vanilla doesn't seem to understand. She only tolerates her because 1. Vanilla reminds her of Beauty and how she behaves, and 2. her brother's dating Vanilla's cousin so she doesn't want to have any bad blood between their families.