Crossbones and Hellbent ref

ss

Voices:

Voices:

Crossbones: Ash (may change later)

Hellbent: Cameron Boyce (may change later)

Names: Crossbones and Hellbent
Personalites:

Crossbones: quiet, watchful, introvert, kind, patient.

Hellbent: wild, fun, very territorial, protective

Species: Same species as Destiny

Age: 16

Family: Khrastina: Mom, Destiny: Other mom

Appearances:

Crossbones: grey fur, one blue eye, black and blue hair, black fur markings on ears and tail, black beanie/earrings, black and blue skull jacket, ref tuft on tail, scar on left leg.

Hellbent: red fur, black stripes, yellow eyes/tuft on tail, blue spiked collar
Powers/Abilites: Both are very physically strong with excellent hearing and smell

Bonus: After deciding they wanted kids, they went to the local witch and the lady granted the lady couple what they wanted. Taking some of Destiny's DNA, he somehow managed to insemnate Khrastina and later a healthy pair of twins were born.

Crossbones is the older twin and is different from the rest of his family. While he is more patient than his Moms and brother, he still has a limit if you push him too far. He's not much of a talker and usually stays in his small group of friends which consist of himself, his brother, Mavric, and Indigo. Most steer clear of him because of how he looks and acts. When he was younger, he was hit by a drunk driver. Causing him to loose his left eye and he now walks with a limp. Rumor has it he secretly likes Vikki and has been caught silently watching her a couple times. This rumor is in fact true and he hopes one day, she won't be so skittish around her. Crossbones is actually a decent artist and plans on starting his own tattoo shop when he's older. Because he walks with a limp, he isn't as fast or agile as his brother.

Hellbent is the younger twin and is the boy version of Destiny. He's wild, care free, and not afraid to speak his mind. He loves to fight and a part of the Z.P.A wrestling team. He usually practices with his brother or best friend, Mavric. He's very territorial over his friends and family and usually doesn't like to share them. He's constantly getting into fights his brother drags him out of and usually overreacts to misunderstandings. The only one he'll really listen too is his brother and girlfriend, Cappuccino who he loves dearly. He has a reputation for being dangerous ever since the 'slapping incident' when Travor slapped Cappuccino across the face. Luckily Crossbones and Indigo was there to hold him back. Even though he's more feral than most he knows, he can hold a decent conversation.