Wild-Card ref

(The last pic is his new design)

Voice: Undecided

(The top picture was done by Palettepainter101.)

Name:  Prince Wild-Card Mange

Personality: Somewhat lazy, grouchy, secretly very helpful, nice, but can come off as rude

Age: 16

Species: Flying cat demon

Family: Lilith: Grandmother, Devil: Grandfather, Husk: Father, Charlie: Mother, Gem-Stone: Younger half sister

Appearance: Grey fur, white face/chest/feet/hands, pink cheeks/tail tip, very light blonde hair. Light red wings with 1 red heart and blue diamond patterns. Red eyebrows and stripe on tail, yellow eyes, pink bowtie/cuffs, black circles on chest resembling buttons, red bowtie

Full Demon Mode/Powers: He can collect souls and live eternally, but can also fly, summon card knives to throw at enemies, and has excellent hearing and smell. He can also see in the dark. When full demon, his wings enlarge, his hands turn to claws, and he acts more like a feral cat. He can summon a trident like the rest of his family and summon horns and hooves

Bonus: Wild-Card is the resident kitty besides his father at the hotel. He can literally fall asleep anywhere. Ounce even being found hanging upside down from the chandelier by his mother. Despite his laziness, he secretly stays up at night and helps his mother around the hotel. He has been caught several time but denies it.
He loves his parents and little sister. He would often be the one to drag Gem-Stone out of trouble while she'd be the one to push him to do something. Husk has a closer relationship with his son than you'd expect. He's the one that Wild-Card to fly, gamble, and even throw his own card knives. His mother loves to mommy him but he secretly loves this. Like his father, he has a weakness for gambling and making bets. This has caused him to get in some trouble. Maizy loves to take advantage of this and get her kitty embarrassed.

Of all the Hell Royals and High Socialites, Wild-Card has the most pent up tention thanks to both Katie Killjoy and his own grandmother. He never asked for this! He never asked for all this sudden responsibility! All of his grandmother's 'Suggestions' to better himself and how to 'act properly' would only add more pressure and stress to his already stressed reputation. From his birth, his grandmother always shared advice for Charlie for being a new mother....

" No. Don't baby him. How will he ever be able to be a proper prince?" "Don't encourage his lazy behavior! He'll be as bad as his father! Here! Give him this list of names. There are plenty of things he needs to work on." "Do you honestly think that the daughter of that Smiling tryrant is suitable for our bloodline!?"

Lilith....never really got along with Husk. Always calling him lazy, and telling Charlie several times he wasn't good enough and she should rethink things. If it wasn't for his grandpa constantly diverting her away, she would've been much worse. It only got worse though when he was born. His Grandma Lilith had already decided a lot of things he should do, who would be acceptable companions, and even once suggested he'd come live in the palace rather in the hotel. Good thing his Grandpa reminded her it was Charlie's choice and place to decide these things as his mother. But that didn't stop her from constantly giving Charlie advice and nagging about him being just like his father's. In truth.....Wild-Card has enough darkened energy to rival Queeny. But the constant pressure from his grandmother has caused his body to repress those powers and act like his father more. His 'laziness' has appeared on Katie Killjoy's show more times than his has liked and it would've gotten worse if his grandfather hadn't intervened all the times he did. He gets along greatly with his grandfather as he isn't as harsh as his grandmother. Most of his dark magic comes from the devil and it's his grandfather that has made his life better. His grandmother doesn't know Gem-Stone exists and when she finds out she completely flips on Husk for 'going behind Charlie's back'. This will be the turning point for Wild-Card and the fight that would ultimately gets her to permanently get her to step away.