Star Glaze Ref

Eh....Might change her design later.

Voice: Kesha (may change later)

Name: Star Glaze

Personality: kind, stubborn, has a wild side, calm and collective, patient

Species: Werewolf

Age: 17

Family: Werewolf Alpha Queen: Mother

Appearance: light blonde fur, white hair that descends into blonde, red eyes/stripe on tail, black ears/tail tips, red hearts on chest/triangle markings/birthmark on leg and ear/ear insides, black choker/bracelet, heart earring, red and black feathers in hair, green dress with red stripe and white trimming

Powers/Abilites: great sense of hearing and smell

Bonus: Star Glaze is the only pup of the Alpha Queen and is next in line for the position of Alpha. But no one is really sure who her father is except for Jayjay, but she'll never tell. Because of this, she has been trained since birth to be a born leader, but sometimes her love to party can cloud her judgement.

Her biggest rival is Jojo who always disliked her for being the next Alpha. This has lead her to but heads with her (and Joselyn sometimes) multiple times. She honestly feels sorry for Joselyn and has tried to reach out to her. She loves to party with her Godmother Jayjay and the rest of the Party Wolves. She often tries to bond with Vikki and help her loose her fear of big parties, but so far it hasn't worked as well as she hoped.

Because of her position to be next in line for Alpha, many males (and some females) would be glad to become her mate, but if it's one thing she's learnt from her mother, it's to take a close look at one's character very carefully. 

It was at a party that she met the demon, Chesire, and after some flirtacious talking and dancing together, lead to a very passionate night. Since then, he came to visit her more often and started bringing her 'gifts' of black roses and dead animals. She accepts his gifts and even though they're not officially together, they're best friends with benefits. Star is just waiting for her 18th birthday before she accepts his offer.

While most werewolves party pretty much 24/7, she often grows tired and likes to just chill with her boyfriend (who she keeps a secret) and have a peaceful evening. Though she will make exceptions for her Aunty Jayjay, and her squad. Her and her Mother have  very trusting relationship and she often trusts Star to make grown descisions by herself.