Strawberry Blonde Ref

I had to experiment with her design a bit

Voice: Tex Avery's Red

Name: Strawberry Blonde

Personality: a bit spoiled, stubborn, charming, high expecting, a bit vein, can come off as rude

Species: Moth Fox hybrid

Age:24

Family: Adorewinn: Mother, Fabian: Father, Clarissa: Older half sister, Clarissa's kids: nieces and nephews, Jamie: Younger half sister, Zoey: Younger adopted sister, Fantasia: Aunt

Appearance: red fur, black ears/feet, blonde hair, strawberry colored chest and tail, pink stripe on tail, white tail tip, pink wings with white and red patterns, white, black, and red antennas
Bonus: Strawberry as her friends call her, is a girl who loves high society and expects nothing but the best for herself.

Bonus: She gets her charming personality from her father and uses this to her advantage that's for sure. Strawberry was the second of Fabian's four children and inherited his gorgeous genes. The best way to describe her would be to call her Fabian's femle persona with a few extra qualities. She certainly acts like him a lot. Unfortunately, her parents separated when she was younger due to her Father developing feelings for Cameron.  Her mother got custody of her but Fabian still remained in her life.

Strawberry always preferred to walk then to fly, and used her luscious looks to her advantage and gotten away with many things. She works as a very successful model and assistant for one of Safe Haven's most popular brands and has gained many admires over the years. Though the one she chooses is her best friend (*cough cough* boyfriend *couch*) Victor.  The nervous dragon was the first male beyond her father or manager to treat her with some respect and the two get along very well.

Despite her high standards and spoiled nature, she does care for her family. Often helping to promote her mother's store and writing letters to Clarissa. She loves to have make overs with Jamie and Zoey, even though they only agree to it to make her happy. Though she rarely sees her aunt at all. When she does, it's all girl talk about the latest trends.

Her mother owns a Valentine's and Romance store where she sells everything from love potions and romantic books, to the more personal side of love. Growing up in that environment made Strawberry develop the use of attraction to her advantage, but has stopped after a misunderstanding with Victor. 

Her father has rekindled his relationship with her mother a few years after Cameron's escape and hasn't been happier for them both, but does wonder if it'll last. 

In case anyone wondered who Adorewinn was. The moth hugging Carrie. The art was done by Vivziepop.

 The art was done by Vivziepop