Caleb ref

Voice: Ronno from Bambi

Name: Caleb

Personality: Grumpy, can be rude or loud, takes after Rusty's personality mostly, can be calm like Autumn

Species: Dog shapeshifter

Age: 12

Family: Rusty: Adopted father, Autumn: Other adopted Father, Camilla: Cousin, Christopher/Gunter/Camelia/Dimitri/Nicholas:Cousins, Spring/Summer, Winter: Aunts and Uncle

Appearance: Blue and white hair/tail, blue eyes, white shoes/shirt/ light brown coat/scarf, dark brown pants

bonus: Caleb did not have the best mom. At 3 months old, he was taken fromhis neglectful mother and placed into the world of foster care. It would be another 4 months before he would be adopted into his forever home by the male couple. The two were looking for a young child and were recommended Caleb by the agency. The two were delighted with him and Autumn was the one to give Caleb the name Caleb.

Being both a shapeshifter like Autumn (and most of his family) and dog like Rusty, he had no idea he was adopted until he was ten when his biological father tried to sue for custody of him. It would be a full year of emotional questioning and fighting until the two were able to end the fued and put a restraining order against the man. Since then, Caleb had developed a sense of anger and tempermant like Papa Rusty. He actually takes mostly after Rusty but when he really needs to he can be as mellow as Autumn.

Caleb doesn't see much of his family from Daddy Autumn's side aside from his Auntie Camilla every now and then, and his grandfather. His closest family outside his parents is his younger cousin Christopher that he goes to school with. The two love to cause trouble with Quinn and sometimes the three have to be reined in by Vincent. Though sometimes Vinny would tag along with them. Out of his friends, he's the one that could most likely be considered a bully. Especially towards Finn.

"Hey, Fishbreath! Ya better stay away from Lacey if ya know what's good for ya!"

Despite that, he is a pretty good boy and not one to be messed with. He has a tendency to growl when others anoy him and secretly wants more attention from his peers. He sometimes bites off more than he can chew though.

 He sometimes bites off more than he can chew though

Caleb's dog form is the middle one.